Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | TP NPC Idea - Beastclan Bounty
1 2 3
[quote name="Jemadar" date="2018-11-05 19:07:07" ] So, to me, a quest system must include every portion of the site: answer X tomo questions, Trade X items with Crim, Use Swipp Swaps 1 time, earn X treasure in the fairgrounds, defeat X enemies (or bring certain coli drops back), melt down x items. And so on. ———————— There is a point shop where players can spend (or an NPC where players can trade) quest points on various items. The exclusive items are non-retiring but potentially rotating, but also very expensive so that it takes a month or more of doing ALL quests a day to get one, but they also have non-exclusive items potentially or they have exclusive stuff that isn't meant to be worth much, that players can spend points on in the meantime. [/quote] Yes, perfect! That would solve the Coli-exclusive quandary I was having.
Jemadar wrote on 2018-11-05 19:07:07:
So, to me, a quest system must include every portion of the site: answer X tomo questions, Trade X items with Crim, Use Swipp Swaps 1 time, earn X treasure in the fairgrounds, defeat X enemies (or bring certain coli drops back), melt down x items. And so on.

————————

There is a point shop where players can spend (or an NPC where players can trade) quest points on various items. The exclusive items are non-retiring but potentially rotating, but also very expensive so that it takes a month or more of doing ALL quests a day to get one, but they also have non-exclusive items potentially or they have exclusive stuff that isn't meant to be worth much, that players can spend points on in the meantime.

Yes, perfect! That would solve the Coli-exclusive quandary I was having.
tumblr_nt5mseVkV71qgs2k4o1_250.gif
This is a great idea! I've always wanted more Beastclan involvement, since they're supposed to be such a big part of the Sornieth lore. Beastclan NPCs would make a lot of sense, and a quest system would be super fun. And I've always wanted apparel items based on some of the Coli drops, so I'm in favor of that concept.
This is a great idea! I've always wanted more Beastclan involvement, since they're supposed to be such a big part of the Sornieth lore. Beastclan NPCs would make a lot of sense, and a quest system would be super fun. And I've always wanted apparel items based on some of the Coli drops, so I'm in favor of that concept.
FooterAds.gif
i like this idea, i'd definitely give it a go
i like this idea, i'd definitely give it a go
YEAH! i think it'd be COOL to get a beastclan-run section of the trading post!
YEAH! i think it'd be COOL to get a beastclan-run section of the trading post!
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
I really like the idea of there being something that involves the coli specifically, if not exclusively, because its a PITA to me. Having extra initiative to grind would make coli LOTS more fun.

I think having the "quests" broken up into specific areas of the site would be better, instead of each bounty involving several aspects (x materials from coli, swap trade, gather items = complete one bounty) if that makes sense.

having coli exclusive bounties, TP exclusive bounties, gather bounties etc. etc.

The idea of needing to run around the site to complete 1 bounty is annoying to me (reload times suck on mobile). Plus I really just like the idea of a coli reward system, id probably ignore everything else

Also, beastclans are just awesome?

support!
I really like the idea of there being something that involves the coli specifically, if not exclusively, because its a PITA to me. Having extra initiative to grind would make coli LOTS more fun.

I think having the "quests" broken up into specific areas of the site would be better, instead of each bounty involving several aspects (x materials from coli, swap trade, gather items = complete one bounty) if that makes sense.

having coli exclusive bounties, TP exclusive bounties, gather bounties etc. etc.

The idea of needing to run around the site to complete 1 bounty is annoying to me (reload times suck on mobile). Plus I really just like the idea of a coli reward system, id probably ignore everything else

Also, beastclans are just awesome?

support!
I love this idea! There are so many Coli items I'd like to see as apparel, and since new apparel is being added all the time anyway, why not do this too?
I love this idea! There are so many Coli items I'd like to see as apparel, and since new apparel is being added all the time anyway, why not do this too?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
Huge support! I like having motivation to Coli grind and in different venues, but the game doesn't currently provide enough, it feels.

Also jfhgrehg some of the Beastclan stuff is so cool and would make fantastic apparel.
Huge support! I like having motivation to Coli grind and in different venues, but the game doesn't currently provide enough, it feels.

Also jfhgrehg some of the Beastclan stuff is so cool and would make fantastic apparel.
Support! This would be really fun, and more Beastclan involvement is a yes!

(Also, I'd love to have a way to work with the Beastclans, considering the fact that... well... they're kind of the victims here.)
Support! This would be really fun, and more Beastclan involvement is a yes!

(Also, I'd love to have a way to work with the Beastclans, considering the fact that... well... they're kind of the victims here.)
signbot.gif
Huge support, it would give people more initiative to get involved with the coli!
Huge support, it would give people more initiative to get involved with the coli!
KdK3h1K.pnguJuXpVk.pngT2nbrk6.pngqYCod4C.pngWH26Bag.pngcedPG3i.pngtp1eAiM.png8KNFjaF.pngXRLXA9U.png7GFlGJN.png
HjHLEYt.png
I like this idea! A lot of video games I've played have had something similar. I think that not all the quests should be coli based, some of them could be things like collecting a certain amount of items, playing a certain faire game, exalting a certain amount of dragons, etc. It would be great to get people into other parts of the site that they wouldn't normally get involved in!

My only concern would be the lore surrounding the beastclan member in question, so I would probably prefer if this NPC was a dragon like all the others, but I guess there are some beastclans who have allied with dragons.
I like this idea! A lot of video games I've played have had something similar. I think that not all the quests should be coli based, some of them could be things like collecting a certain amount of items, playing a certain faire game, exalting a certain amount of dragons, etc. It would be great to get people into other parts of the site that they wouldn't normally get involved in!

My only concern would be the lore surrounding the beastclan member in question, so I would probably prefer if this NPC was a dragon like all the others, but I guess there are some beastclans who have allied with dragons.
jCVhFoZ.gif
1 2 3