Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Eliminate Battle Stone Criticisms.
1 2 3 4
Partial support. Eliminates do need to drop everywhere, but they shouldn't be common or a guaranteed item to have. I think the real problem is that Eliminate is the only stone of its kind; there's no alternative to it if you want to be able to deal large amounts of physical damage in one hit. And that's a very pleasing thing to be able to do.

But Eliminate does have a shiny star rarity so it was obviously intended to be a super rare drop, rarer than the five star unhatched eggs, hybrid stones, and the high level elemental attacks like Envenom and Disorient. Bumping it down to five stars would likely help prices go lower while keeping it relatively rare. And I do support having it be available through other places besides the coliseum. Pinkerton wouldn't hurt the rarity and would be a nice surprise for those who don't grind in the coliseum and maybe have it available though digging or scavenging too? A hypothetical five star eliminate would be on the same tier as unhatched eggs in the rarity that it pops up while gathering.

They could alternatively set it up in the marketplace to keep a price cap on it. Maybe around 250-300kt like others have mentioned.
Partial support. Eliminates do need to drop everywhere, but they shouldn't be common or a guaranteed item to have. I think the real problem is that Eliminate is the only stone of its kind; there's no alternative to it if you want to be able to deal large amounts of physical damage in one hit. And that's a very pleasing thing to be able to do.

But Eliminate does have a shiny star rarity so it was obviously intended to be a super rare drop, rarer than the five star unhatched eggs, hybrid stones, and the high level elemental attacks like Envenom and Disorient. Bumping it down to five stars would likely help prices go lower while keeping it relatively rare. And I do support having it be available through other places besides the coliseum. Pinkerton wouldn't hurt the rarity and would be a nice surprise for those who don't grind in the coliseum and maybe have it available though digging or scavenging too? A hypothetical five star eliminate would be on the same tier as unhatched eggs in the rarity that it pops up while gathering.

They could alternatively set it up in the marketplace to keep a price cap on it. Maybe around 250-300kt like others have mentioned.
cg6Ogwx.pngc76891238bc7cd166aeb215c480467c97a9ca8f1.png866GSCw.png
maybe since u can get some other battle stones from gathering, maybe make it possible for eliminates to be a very rare (as rare as the unhatched egg) gathering drop in scavenging
maybe since u can get some other battle stones from gathering, maybe make it possible for eliminates to be a very rare (as rare as the unhatched egg) gathering drop in scavenging
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
Give & get space tertiary game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
1 2 3 4