Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Item that allows same-sex breedings
1 2
Yeah... Although I feel that the same-sex breeding scrolls are out of the question for facts stated above, I'd love to have a sex change scroll. Not only would it take care of the breeding issue, but honestly... Certain dragons have bad poses in one gender, but gorgeous ones in another. (Lookin' at you Imps... >_>)
Yeah... Although I feel that the same-sex breeding scrolls are out of the question for facts stated above, I'd love to have a sex change scroll. Not only would it take care of the breeding issue, but honestly... Certain dragons have bad poses in one gender, but gorgeous ones in another. (Lookin' at you Imps... >_>)
G3Nj7lD.pngLhkETtZ.png

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/1837475/
@Dodecahedron

Please do a forum search next time. This is well over the hundredth time this has been brought up. THe devs have said they aren't doing it. It would make breeding projects far too easy. No support.
@Dodecahedron

Please do a forum search next time. This is well over the hundredth time this has been brought up. THe devs have said they aren't doing it. It would make breeding projects far too easy. No support.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
No support, seconding the statement about having sex change scrolls instead that can only be used on dragons who haven't bred before. Once you mess up code that as important as the breeding/lineage's current coding, it's extremely hard to go back, as we have 46,244,068 dragons on the website, and counting!
No support, seconding the statement about having sex change scrolls instead that can only be used on dragons who haven't bred before. Once you mess up code that as important as the breeding/lineage's current coding, it's extremely hard to go back, as we have 46,244,068 dragons on the website, and counting!
w7Z8MA5.png
1 2