Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Various eye vials - 90% problem fixes
1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112
That is very well thought out and fair to me, so I support it. Not too optimistic about the staff supporting it, but hey, who knows! :3
That is very well thought out and fair to me, so I support it. Not too optimistic about the staff supporting it, but hey, who knows! :3
ca78ee60950ce346cd1ae8bffe7b06f866a7b17d.png ♦ Chei
♦ Introvert
Sablekey
Sketch Shop
Adoptables
a280fec94e5c3376916c45a790b087a8dd93da06.png
I don't know if I'm optimistic or pessimistic, but I do know I'm not going to give up until we can get the old eyes on new dragons through more than the retired scattervial. This would include individual vials and/or cycling the scattervial. As well as the other suggestion, legacy eyes.
I don't know if I'm optimistic or pessimistic, but I do know I'm not going to give up until we can get the old eyes on new dragons through more than the retired scattervial. This would include individual vials and/or cycling the scattervial. As well as the other suggestion, legacy eyes.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I'm not losing hope in the Staff and I hope they won't let me down. They might be testing out these suggested ways of acquiring the vials and man, I have faith that they're working on it.
I'm not losing hope in the Staff and I hope they won't let me down. They might be testing out these suggested ways of acquiring the vials and man, I have faith that they're working on it.
1163.pnglPHbqY1.png15295.pngdominator_magma_robot_by_defunctbattery-db7x12o.gifznkYagL.png
I really like how you thought this through. A huge support from me tbh.
I really like how you thought this through. A huge support from me tbh.
unknown-2.png
Dark Sclera seems to be a huge hit, so I can only dream that they’ll give us vials for Legacy eyes and some/all of the “Natural” eye types later. ;o; Especially since the new Natural eyes have declined in price (unless they’re on G1s or perfect combos), and Legacy eyes would just be returning the nice art we already had and enjoyed.

People love Dark Sclera! Users seem to really like scrying dragons with it and saving up for new projects, whether it’s for a cool new dragon or if it’d just look awesome on one of their favorites. Can you imagine how excited people would be if we got that same luxury with Natural types and Legacy eyes? Vials for those would open up so many new options, give users achievable goals to work towards, and make people disgruntled by the Eyepocalypse happy again.

No more “I love these eyes but Scattersights are retired, expensive, and have awful odds”, no more “I can never get my dream dragon because I’m in the wrong Flight”, and no more “My dragons used to be so beautiful before the Common update; I wish I could fix them”. The benefits to these vials greatly outweighs the downsides!

(Of course, the Natural eyes should be hatch-able as well— then it’s the difference between “Do I want to try to hatch these eyes for free, or would I rather work/save up for them?”.)
Dark Sclera seems to be a huge hit, so I can only dream that they’ll give us vials for Legacy eyes and some/all of the “Natural” eye types later. ;o; Especially since the new Natural eyes have declined in price (unless they’re on G1s or perfect combos), and Legacy eyes would just be returning the nice art we already had and enjoyed.

People love Dark Sclera! Users seem to really like scrying dragons with it and saving up for new projects, whether it’s for a cool new dragon or if it’d just look awesome on one of their favorites. Can you imagine how excited people would be if we got that same luxury with Natural types and Legacy eyes? Vials for those would open up so many new options, give users achievable goals to work towards, and make people disgruntled by the Eyepocalypse happy again.

No more “I love these eyes but Scattersights are retired, expensive, and have awful odds”, no more “I can never get my dream dragon because I’m in the wrong Flight”, and no more “My dragons used to be so beautiful before the Common update; I wish I could fix them”. The benefits to these vials greatly outweighs the downsides!

(Of course, the Natural eyes should be hatch-able as well— then it’s the difference between “Do I want to try to hatch these eyes for free, or would I rather work/save up for them?”.)
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Oh man, full support! I really think this would make things a lot more fair while still being balanced. I especially love the idea for the vial of primal sights.
Oh man, full support! I really think this would make things a lot more fair while still being balanced. I especially love the idea for the vial of primal sights.
UG6GDCD.png vs6dHdi.png Always looking for double turquoise G1s!
[quote](Of course, the Natural eyes should be hatch-able as well— then it’s the difference between “Do I want to try to hatch these eyes for free, or would I rather work/save up for them?”.)[/quote] Beautifully said. Individual vials doesn't devalue the natural mechanic at all. In fact, the entire post was beautifully said. It's not like we're here to hate on the eye update. We [i]want[/i] to love it. We're here to offer solutions on how it can be improved for the vast majority of people.
Quote:

Beautifully said. Individual vials doesn't devalue the natural mechanic at all. In fact, the entire post was beautifully said.

It's not like we're here to hate on the eye update. We want to love it. We're here to offer solutions on how it can be improved for the vast majority of people.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I dont see why these mechanics cant co exist tbh, i mean they will be introducing more 'non natural' eyes and i'm sure they'll eventually add in more natural eyes

But least let there be vials for 'the big 3' natural eyes
I dont see why these mechanics cant co exist tbh, i mean they will be introducing more 'non natural' eyes and i'm sure they'll eventually add in more natural eyes

But least let there be vials for 'the big 3' natural eyes
DVcXRyP.png
I sorta cringe about the thought of new natural eyes because 1) what's the going to do with the already terrible RNG on natural eyes/the scattervial and 2) what if I finally re-breed my favorite dragon with new eyes only to have a new natural type come out that are even better? Do I have to re-breed that dragon for a -third- time?

If there are new natural types, they -need- to come with their own individual vials too. I guess we could preemptively add that to this thread. Individual eyes vials for all current natural types AND individual vials for all future natural types too.
I sorta cringe about the thought of new natural eyes because 1) what's the going to do with the already terrible RNG on natural eyes/the scattervial and 2) what if I finally re-breed my favorite dragon with new eyes only to have a new natural type come out that are even better? Do I have to re-breed that dragon for a -third- time?

If there are new natural types, they -need- to come with their own individual vials too. I guess we could preemptively add that to this thread. Individual eyes vials for all current natural types AND individual vials for all future natural types too.
Pings are disabled.

If FR plans to allow us to rip eye types off of one dragon and place them on another, it would be nice if they let us know that was their plan. I've bred 3 primals and 2 multis so far (but no facets, oddly). If I knew FR was planning on eye transferrals instead of this suggestion, I'd just keep the random dragons I bred with unique eyes and transfer them to my permas.

Giving us some communication would help with planning. If we knew that FR plans to put a rare eye vial in Baldwin, people could prepare by leveling up Baldwin. If in the Coli, we could level up our teams. If in the MP at a high price, we could hoard treasure.

I really would like to know FR's plans so I could prepare around my other dragon goals.
If FR plans to allow us to rip eye types off of one dragon and place them on another, it would be nice if they let us know that was their plan. I've bred 3 primals and 2 multis so far (but no facets, oddly). If I knew FR was planning on eye transferrals instead of this suggestion, I'd just keep the random dragons I bred with unique eyes and transfer them to my permas.

Giving us some communication would help with planning. If we knew that FR plans to put a rare eye vial in Baldwin, people could prepare by leveling up Baldwin. If in the Coli, we could level up our teams. If in the MP at a high price, we could hoard treasure.

I really would like to know FR's plans so I could prepare around my other dragon goals.
Pings are disabled.

1 2 ... 58 59 60 61 62 ... 111 112