Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Two Coli Organize Party suggestions
Would it be possible to remove dragons by clicking on them either in the three circle formation OR in the drop down listing. I understand that it wouldn't be possible to add them to the formation that way (since it would probably be a nightmare to get them in a specific formation without having to remember where the first dragon goes etc...), but it seems like, to me anyways, this would be a good quality of life thing where you didn't have to drag the dragons BACK to the listings.

Also, though we already have this sort of, is there any thought about making a 'party organizer' page for saved parties? So that we don't have to go through the organize party with all the dragons listed, but rather can just see what dragons we already are using in a saved party and whether there needs to be changes? The way it is done now is fine, but sometimes I like being able to check things out quickly instead of having to click on load party, wait for it to load the saved parties, then click, and let it load those dragons in, then repeat the process. (basically what I am suggesting is a page where the saved parties are loaded and listed on the left, and clicking on them will simply show the dragons, but no changes can be made to the party, then you can click on the next party down without waiting for anything else to load)
Would it be possible to remove dragons by clicking on them either in the three circle formation OR in the drop down listing. I understand that it wouldn't be possible to add them to the formation that way (since it would probably be a nightmare to get them in a specific formation without having to remember where the first dragon goes etc...), but it seems like, to me anyways, this would be a good quality of life thing where you didn't have to drag the dragons BACK to the listings.

Also, though we already have this sort of, is there any thought about making a 'party organizer' page for saved parties? So that we don't have to go through the organize party with all the dragons listed, but rather can just see what dragons we already are using in a saved party and whether there needs to be changes? The way it is done now is fine, but sometimes I like being able to check things out quickly instead of having to click on load party, wait for it to load the saved parties, then click, and let it load those dragons in, then repeat the process. (basically what I am suggesting is a page where the saved parties are loaded and listed on the left, and clicking on them will simply show the dragons, but no changes can be made to the party, then you can click on the next party down without waiting for anything else to load)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png