Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | An Auto-fight coli feature
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[quote name="muto" date="2021-02-22 18:15:37" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-02-22 18:14:05" ] "then why dont you complain about people who use coli services?" Because they pay for it. Someone has to do the effort, and they're paid for it. [/quote] Yes, but it wasn't me! All they got outta it was some gems or treasure! I got the leveled dragon and the items with no effort! [/quote] Okay? But you put your time and energy into making that money. So basically it’s a win win people get their treasure and you get your level dragon. I don’t really see a problem with this at all.
muto wrote on 2021-02-22 18:15:37:
Corviknight wrote on 2021-02-22 18:14:05:
"then why dont you complain about people who use coli services?"

Because they pay for it. Someone has to do the effort, and they're paid for it.

Yes, but it wasn't me! All they got outta it was some gems or treasure!
I got the leveled dragon and the items with no effort!

Okay? But you put your time and energy into making that money. So basically it’s a win win people get their treasure and you get your level dragon. I don’t really see a problem with this at all.
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
[quote name="Flirt" date="2021-02-22 18:29:17" ] [quote name="muto" date="2021-02-22 18:15:37" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-02-22 18:14:05" ] "then why dont you complain about people who use coli services?" Because they pay for it. Someone has to do the effort, and they're paid for it. [/quote] Yes, but it wasn't me! All they got outta it was some gems or treasure! I got the leveled dragon and the items with no effort! [/quote] Okay? But you put your time and energy into making that money. So basically it’s a win win people get their treasure and you get your level dragon. I don’t really see a problem with this at all. [/quote] money can be exchanged for goods and services, both in sorneith and irl. you want a levels dragon but no time? hire a leveled dragon or hire somebody else to grind for you! no matter what you're spending the money for a service you want. the difference between this and auto grinding is in auto grinding you dont lose any money AND you dont have to put in the effort/time
Flirt wrote on 2021-02-22 18:29:17:

Okay? But you put your time and energy into making that money. So basically it’s a win win people get their treasure and you get your level dragon. I don’t really see a problem with this at all.

money can be exchanged for goods and services, both in sorneith and irl. you want a levels dragon but no time? hire a leveled dragon or hire somebody else to grind for you! no matter what you're spending the money for a service you want. the difference between this and auto grinding is in auto grinding you dont lose any money AND you dont have to put in the effort/time
x32bDUi.png
spencer
.ca
fr+1
please PA me orders if I don't reply to pings if possible! irl is busy, sorry!
I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like a good idea. How would you factor in dodging or bosses? Plus, this seems an awful like like using a bot to farm, which is illegal on FR.
I'm sorry, but this doesn't seem like a good idea. How would you factor in dodging or bosses? Plus, this seems an awful like like using a bot to farm, which is illegal on FR.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
Can I get a Fairgrounds autoplaying feature too? How about staff just goes ahead and deposits 75kt in my account every night at rollover?
Can I get a Fairgrounds autoplaying feature too? How about staff just goes ahead and deposits 75kt in my account every night at rollover?
ZQGfAQY.png
[quote name="fling" date="2021-02-23 09:32:43" ] [quote name="Flirt" date="2021-02-22 18:29:17" ] [quote name="muto" date="2021-02-22 18:15:37" ] [quote name="Corviknight" date="2021-02-22 18:14:05" ] "then why dont you complain about people who use coli services?" Because they pay for it. Someone has to do the effort, and they're paid for it. [/quote] Yes, but it wasn't me! All they got outta it was some gems or treasure! I got the leveled dragon and the items with no effort! [/quote] Okay? But you put your time and energy into making that money. So basically it’s a win win people get their treasure and you get your level dragon. I don’t really see a problem with this at all. [/quote] money can be exchanged for goods and services, both in sorneith and irl. you want a levels dragon but no time? hire a leveled dragon or hire somebody else to grind for you! no matter what you're spending the money for a service you want. the difference between this and auto grinding is in auto grinding you dont lose any money AND you dont have to put in the effort/time [/quote] But if you worked so hard for that money to pay for the coli service then what was all that work put into it. Like I said above YOU ARE putting in effort into buying the dragon by collecting the currency. If you weren’t it would be like someone giving you the money or just getting the money in your account at random. That does not take any effort at all. Instead you probably were grinding fairgrounds,selling items/art,etc which has EFFORT put into it. After you get all that money you give it to the coli service and let them level up your dragon while you get the satisfaction of waiting for your dragon. After your dragon returns you can finally grind a venue. Both parties are working hard to get what they want. The coli trainer wants money and dragons to level up. You want your dragon to be level 25 or nay other level. So yes. It is fair. The not spending money part isn’t really the issue. It’s people who think they can get stuff with no effort. I could carelessly click a button for a reward for my familiars but I’m putting in effort to get better rewards afterwards. If I wasn’t then the familiars would have an autobond all button. THAT IS LITERALLY NO EFFORT FOR A REWARD. People do grind and put in effort for a reason it’s satisfying to get a reward afterwards. Just like in irl you are working your job to get money. After you get your money you can finally do/get the things you want. So if that person wanted to get what they want which is the coli service basically they should be satisfied with the outcome.
fling wrote on 2021-02-23 09:32:43:
Flirt wrote on 2021-02-22 18:29:17:

money can be exchanged for goods and services, both in sorneith and irl. you want a levels dragon but no time? hire a leveled dragon or hire somebody else to grind for you! no matter what you're spending the money for a service you want. the difference between this and auto grinding is in auto grinding you dont lose any money AND you dont have to put in the effort/time

But if you worked so hard for that money to pay for the coli service then what was all that work put into it. Like I said above YOU ARE putting in effort into buying the dragon by collecting the currency. If you weren’t it would be like someone giving you the money or just getting the money in your account at random. That does not take any effort at all. Instead you probably were grinding fairgrounds,selling items/art,etc which has EFFORT put into it. After you get all that money you give it to the coli service and let them level up your dragon while you get the satisfaction of waiting for your dragon. After your dragon returns you can finally grind a venue. Both parties are working hard to get what they want. The coli trainer wants money and dragons to level up. You want your dragon to be level 25 or nay other level. So yes. It is fair.

The not spending money part isn’t really the issue. It’s people who think they can get stuff with no effort. I could carelessly click a button for a reward for my familiars but I’m putting in effort to get better rewards afterwards. If I wasn’t then the familiars would have an autobond all button. THAT IS LITERALLY NO EFFORT FOR A REWARD. People do grind and put in effort for a reason it’s satisfying to get a reward afterwards. Just like in irl you are working your job to get money. After you get your money you can finally do/get the things you want. So if that person wanted to get what they want which is the coli service basically they should be satisfied with the outcome.
MC0JXiQ.png b1wM7Mg.png
No Support for the negative comments towards me.

This suggestion DOES NOT suggest in any way that you grinders will no longer be allowed to grind until your hearts content so you can make your virtual big bucks in the AH.

HOWEVER, it DOES suggest giving people with less time the option to still have access to the coli. Which IS fair for everyone. If they go through the coli 10 times each day....it NO WAY affects the grinders who are throwing negative comments towards me for supporting a FAIR idea that would allow EVERYONE an OPTION.

P.S. - It is really sad that people would throw out so many negative comments over a simple button that lets people auto through the coli a certain amount of times each day. Pathetic actually. Who knew this was such a life devastating thing? Wow.

You can burn me on the forums all you want, but I am entitled to support any idea I choose whether you like it or not and burning me does not change that. Nice try though.

I SUPPORT AUTO COLI OPTIONS. :P
No Support for the negative comments towards me.

This suggestion DOES NOT suggest in any way that you grinders will no longer be allowed to grind until your hearts content so you can make your virtual big bucks in the AH.

HOWEVER, it DOES suggest giving people with less time the option to still have access to the coli. Which IS fair for everyone. If they go through the coli 10 times each day....it NO WAY affects the grinders who are throwing negative comments towards me for supporting a FAIR idea that would allow EVERYONE an OPTION.

P.S. - It is really sad that people would throw out so many negative comments over a simple button that lets people auto through the coli a certain amount of times each day. Pathetic actually. Who knew this was such a life devastating thing? Wow.

You can burn me on the forums all you want, but I am entitled to support any idea I choose whether you like it or not and burning me does not change that. Nice try though.

I SUPPORT AUTO COLI OPTIONS. :P
@TurtleSkittles I see your reasoning and I get where this is coming from, but there is literally no way this could be implemented. Using something like this is like using a bot, which is a bannable offense here. Believe me, I would love nothing more than free cash and items, but I don't think it would be healthy and it could do catastrophic things to FR.
@TurtleSkittles I see your reasoning and I get where this is coming from, but there is literally no way this could be implemented. Using something like this is like using a bot, which is a bannable offense here. Believe me, I would love nothing more than free cash and items, but I don't think it would be healthy and it could do catastrophic things to FR.
She/They
Fr time+2
Ummm....I like books?
[quote name="TurtleSkittles" date="2021-02-24 11:23:27" ] HOWEVER, it DOES suggest giving people with less time the option to still have access to the coli. Which IS fair for everyone. If they go through the coli 10 times each day....it NO WAY affects the grinders who are throwing negative comments towards me for supporting a FAIR idea that would allow EVERYONE an OPTION. [/quote] Actually, allowing an 'autoplay' feature will impact the site economy as a whole, impacting everyone. If you want the benefits that come from using the coli (or from playing fairground games, or breeding dragons, or using baldwin, or interacting with any other part of the site) you need to put in the time and effort, or pay someone else to do so for you.
TurtleSkittles wrote on 2021-02-24 11:23:27:
Actually, allowing an 'autoplay' feature will impact the site economy as a whole, impacting everyone.

If you want the benefits that come from using the coli (or from playing fairground games, or breeding dragons, or using baldwin, or interacting with any other part of the site) you need to put in the time and effort, or pay someone else to do so for you.
ZQGfAQY.png
@muto

Thank you for your responses! I agree that limits would be good. If each person were allowed 50 battles per day or 10 battles per level, it does not affect anyone who grinds daily. They could even lower the amounts of items that people get if they choose to use the auto button. Not...that we get much as it is right now. How many times have I seen a "no loot" screen for wasting my time? TOO MANY.

I also agree that the coli is boring....sooo boring. That is time I can use to make art and actually do interesting things instead of mindlessly clicking buttons. I actually did level my dragons......omg....hours of clicking...for virtual items. Um...yeah...I think we are on the same page here.

I play the game to breed the dragons and relax after a long day at work. I work 16 hours every day. Mindlessly clicking buttons is not relaxing. Dragons are. I love the dragons. :D
@muto

Thank you for your responses! I agree that limits would be good. If each person were allowed 50 battles per day or 10 battles per level, it does not affect anyone who grinds daily. They could even lower the amounts of items that people get if they choose to use the auto button. Not...that we get much as it is right now. How many times have I seen a "no loot" screen for wasting my time? TOO MANY.

I also agree that the coli is boring....sooo boring. That is time I can use to make art and actually do interesting things instead of mindlessly clicking buttons. I actually did level my dragons......omg....hours of clicking...for virtual items. Um...yeah...I think we are on the same page here.

I play the game to breed the dragons and relax after a long day at work. I work 16 hours every day. Mindlessly clicking buttons is not relaxing. Dragons are. I love the dragons. :D
@mangoe01 - An auto button provided by the game itself is not like using a bot. It is an OFFICIAL auto button that the creators of the game put on the site. It is not a third party outside app.

@Jessyta - This is a game. The "economy" is virtual (not real) and the players create it as they choose over time. They create it by charging prices in the AH for things that people need for other things that people need. So..no...the FR economy will not be affected by a button, it is only affected by people and the choices they make. I have given people items that I didn't need many times for free just to help them out so they don't have to pay unreasonable prices in the AH. Obviously...I don't care about an "economy" that isn't even real. I prefer it if people can play the game and have fun with it. If an auto buttons helps them, I don't see an issue.

If we put the coli in terms of REAL money: Spending an hour on the coli DOES NOT drop enough useful stuff to be comparable to a minimum wage job that would pay you real money for working for an hour. You don't even get gems directly from the coli. You spend countless time in the coli...then you have to spend time to go post things in the AH...only to spend time waiting for something to sell. So..that one hour has now turned into way too many hours for.........???? Eventually, you just decide to spend real money to buy gems because it wastes less of your time and you can use that time working on your dragons instead...which is way less boring.
@mangoe01 - An auto button provided by the game itself is not like using a bot. It is an OFFICIAL auto button that the creators of the game put on the site. It is not a third party outside app.

@Jessyta - This is a game. The "economy" is virtual (not real) and the players create it as they choose over time. They create it by charging prices in the AH for things that people need for other things that people need. So..no...the FR economy will not be affected by a button, it is only affected by people and the choices they make. I have given people items that I didn't need many times for free just to help them out so they don't have to pay unreasonable prices in the AH. Obviously...I don't care about an "economy" that isn't even real. I prefer it if people can play the game and have fun with it. If an auto buttons helps them, I don't see an issue.

If we put the coli in terms of REAL money: Spending an hour on the coli DOES NOT drop enough useful stuff to be comparable to a minimum wage job that would pay you real money for working for an hour. You don't even get gems directly from the coli. You spend countless time in the coli...then you have to spend time to go post things in the AH...only to spend time waiting for something to sell. So..that one hour has now turned into way too many hours for.........???? Eventually, you just decide to spend real money to buy gems because it wastes less of your time and you can use that time working on your dragons instead...which is way less boring.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9