Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Search filter for dead blogs
I think it would be good to have the option to filter dead blogs out of results when you're doing a dragon search. When I'm looking for dragons with the hopes of negotiating a trade or something like that I don't want to spend time going to lairs that have been inactive for the past 6 months? I don't know...
I think it would be good to have the option to filter dead blogs out of results when you're doing a dragon search. When I'm looking for dragons with the hopes of negotiating a trade or something like that I don't want to spend time going to lairs that have been inactive for the past 6 months? I don't know...
courier_edgar.gifcourier_pearl.gifcourier_spitfire.gif
Hmm... maybe add a search parameter that has 'player active in the last month'? I'm sure it's possible to do, just not sure if FR want to do that or not. It shouldn't be much of a problem in harassment department since it's not showing whether the user is active now or not, but rather if they are still actively enough on site to worth an effort of contacting them. I'll support this for now unless someone can find something negative about it.
Hmm... maybe add a search parameter that has 'player active in the last month'? I'm sure it's possible to do, just not sure if FR want to do that or not. It shouldn't be much of a problem in harassment department since it's not showing whether the user is active now or not, but rather if they are still actively enough on site to worth an effort of contacting them. I'll support this for now unless someone can find something negative about it.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
How would they count activity?

[quote name="thecatsred" date=2018-01-03 14:27:44] How would they count activity? [/quote] I'd assume the same way they count activity towards DOM.
thecatsred wrote on 2018-01-03:

I'd assume the same way they count activity towards DOM.
hatfrbanner-zps77e423a6_orig.pngpinksaphire-zpsf5iyzhbb_orig.gif
It'd be easy enough to just search for 'is this dragon fed or not.' Most semi-fed dragons have an owner who'll be coming back in the next week or so. You could also just not feed your dragons to be excluded from the search, I guess??
It'd be easy enough to just search for 'is this dragon fed or not.' Most semi-fed dragons have an owner who'll be coming back in the next week or so. You could also just not feed your dragons to be excluded from the search, I guess??
2nld4k6.jpg
please ping me to get my attention!