Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | {Baldwin} clicking relocates to the item
[center][b]Baldwin: clicking relocates to the item [center][img]https://imgur.com/kOZpg5r.png[/img] [clicks on Fine Alchemical Reduction] | | | v [redirect] | | | v [img]https://imgur.com/2Q9k8CB.png[/img] reasoning: i don't know about you guys but i end up rooting through the baldwin pages far more often than i want to. they're sorted by level which tells me nothing about what's on what page unless i care to memorize it. if i could be redirected by clicking on the materials AT LEAST, it would make it easier. i'm also interested in an encyclopedia of Baldwin ingredients and everywhere they're used. (which could be user done.) or just better sorting. but this is the compromise that i enjoy.
Baldwin: clicking relocates to the item

kOZpg5r.png

[clicks on Fine Alchemical Reduction]

|
|
|
v

[redirect]

|
|
|
v

2Q9k8CB.png

reasoning: i don't know about you guys but i end up rooting through the baldwin pages far more often than i want to. they're sorted by level which tells me nothing about what's on what page unless i care to memorize it. if i could be redirected by clicking on the materials AT LEAST, it would make it easier.

i'm also interested in an encyclopedia of Baldwin ingredients and everywhere they're used. (which could be user done.)

or just better sorting.

but this is the compromise that i enjoy.
WBC5JG3.png
MUYNhfy.png
mlHpBMC.png
SM9WJh6.png
7c8ZUEs.png
xxxxxsource

Many matchy g1s up for offer here! Send a PM!
29369802.png featured
dragon
YEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!

This is really so frustrating! I don't remember which page or what level various alchemical concoctions are--it really should do this, absolutely.
YEEEEEEEEEESSS!!!

This is really so frustrating! I don't remember which page or what level various alchemical concoctions are--it really should do this, absolutely.
(Please don't ping me in the Suggestions Forum).
Please. I hate clicking through all of the pages trying to find something, only to realize I clicked on the page second and now I've overlooked it and clicked through every other page for nothing. It's incredibly frustrating trying to find items on Baldwin and it's only going to get worse.
Please. I hate clicking through all of the pages trying to find something, only to realize I clicked on the page second and now I've overlooked it and clicked through every other page for nothing. It's incredibly frustrating trying to find items on Baldwin and it's only going to get worse.
cPW6H3E.png