Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Gen1 Search Function
1 2 3
No support. Personally, I do not want to see this implemented (I'm already annoyed by the messages I get about non-G1s with specific color combos that I have no plans to ever sell) and also, I don't think it would add anything that is beneficial to a large enough portion of the playerbase to be worth implementing,
No support. Personally, I do not want to see this implemented (I'm already annoyed by the messages I get about non-G1s with specific color combos that I have no plans to ever sell) and also, I don't think it would add anything that is beneficial to a large enough portion of the playerbase to be worth implementing,
ZQGfAQY.png
Full support! I had the same problem and this would honestly be so helpful.
Full support! I had the same problem and this would honestly be so helpful.
ice.gif
@Jessyta

Do you put in the dragon bios that they are not for sale? If not, that would be why people are asking for them.
@Jessyta

Do you put in the dragon bios that they are not for sale? If not, that would be why people are asking for them.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@CelesteNova

Ah, sorry, I thought I had mentioned PMs and Pings as part of the privacy options, but probably didn't make it clear enough.

Yeah, I don't really see a harm in being able to see the dragons as long as the names were hidden, and as I stated since there is the lineage mechanic already on site, having it so that some dragons can't be seen wouldn't be optimal.

But, as I said, I am sure they could come up with something, even if it is the current dragon page with the name and bio hidden.
@CelesteNova

Ah, sorry, I thought I had mentioned PMs and Pings as part of the privacy options, but probably didn't make it clear enough.

Yeah, I don't really see a harm in being able to see the dragons as long as the names were hidden, and as I stated since there is the lineage mechanic already on site, having it so that some dragons can't be seen wouldn't be optimal.

But, as I said, I am sure they could come up with something, even if it is the current dragon page with the name and bio hidden.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This would be very useful, though people with valuable G1s would have a higher risk of getting all kind of unreasonable offers and I can see how that would be annoying.

So maybe add the ability to hide dragons from the search function, so they don’t show up when you try to search for them? Basically just add a little checkbox on a dragon’s profile like, “Hide dragon from searches”
This would be very useful, though people with valuable G1s would have a higher risk of getting all kind of unreasonable offers and I can see how that would be annoying.

So maybe add the ability to hide dragons from the search function, so they don’t show up when you try to search for them? Basically just add a little checkbox on a dragon’s profile like, “Hide dragon from searches”
BhWDcLm.png
@Frye

I can support something like a checkbox! I'll add a section for extra suggestions.
@Frye

I can support something like a checkbox! I'll add a section for extra suggestions.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
1 2 3