Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Fairgrounds game for elemental currency
I think that it would be a neat idea for there to be at least one fairgrounds game that you can earn elemental currency from!

it would probably only be playable around the time of the elemental holiday, and instead of earning treasure you earn whatever currency for the current holiday.

it would be a ridiculously tall order to make a game corresponding with every holiday, so instead of that, maybe the game could be something about joxar so its still relevant without having 11 different variations that would have to be programmed.

im not sure what the game would be specifically, but i think the concept could be something about helping joxar and getting currency in return?

i think it would make the fairgrounds more relevant as well as make it easier to get elemental currency if you arent using the coli

i looked around a bit and didnt see any suggestions like this, hope im not making a repeat post!

thank you for reading! thoughts?
I think that it would be a neat idea for there to be at least one fairgrounds game that you can earn elemental currency from!

it would probably only be playable around the time of the elemental holiday, and instead of earning treasure you earn whatever currency for the current holiday.

it would be a ridiculously tall order to make a game corresponding with every holiday, so instead of that, maybe the game could be something about joxar so its still relevant without having 11 different variations that would have to be programmed.

im not sure what the game would be specifically, but i think the concept could be something about helping joxar and getting currency in return?

i think it would make the fairgrounds more relevant as well as make it easier to get elemental currency if you arent using the coli

i looked around a bit and didnt see any suggestions like this, hope im not making a repeat post!

thank you for reading! thoughts?
8VvjJ9p.png
I don't see anything wrong with the general idea, though based on the fact you can brew currency it would be a good idea to add other currency sinks to offset the difference.
I don't see anything wrong with the general idea, though based on the fact you can brew currency it would be a good idea to add other currency sinks to offset the difference.
I think a good way for this to work would be that playing any of the current games while at the treasure cap gives you the currency.

Perhaps 1 currency per 1000 treasure you would earn? (rounded down, of course.)
I think a good way for this to work would be that playing any of the current games while at the treasure cap gives you the currency.

Perhaps 1 currency per 1000 treasure you would earn? (rounded down, of course.)
She/her pronouns please! :) ~~~ GMT timezone but available unpredictably ~~~ Please PM! I am very friendly and love to chatter! ~~~ Join the slimes in Azure Wyrm!
shadowdarkness_by_seacrest_star-dbosalg.png