Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | 'Select all' vault button
I mean, that title basically says it all. A button in the vault that allows you to select everything on a page, like in the hoard. It would make mass chest opening s miles easier, and cleaning up those half stacks of one item.
I mean, that title basically says it all. A button in the vault that allows you to select everything on a page, like in the hoard. It would make mass chest opening s miles easier, and cleaning up those half stacks of one item.
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

*ahem* While we are talking about this:

1. I would like the hoard/inventory section to be revamped.

2. Get rid of the 'non-hoardsellable' box and replace it by a check box.

3. Make the NHS box visually different so it is easily distinguished from regular check boxes.

4. Change how the sell all button works: When something NHS is checked, grey out the sell button. If the boxes are visually different enough, it should be relatively easy to find out what item is preventing you from selling all.

5. Then add Check all functionality to ALL sections of the hoard AND inventory

6. Finally: add filters to ALL sections of the hoard/vault. Most areas already have 'sub categories' that can be used, and things like skins and apparel could be sorted by how they are obtained (festival, coliseum, MP etc..)
*ahem* While we are talking about this:

1. I would like the hoard/inventory section to be revamped.

2. Get rid of the 'non-hoardsellable' box and replace it by a check box.

3. Make the NHS box visually different so it is easily distinguished from regular check boxes.

4. Change how the sell all button works: When something NHS is checked, grey out the sell button. If the boxes are visually different enough, it should be relatively easy to find out what item is preventing you from selling all.

5. Then add Check all functionality to ALL sections of the hoard AND inventory

6. Finally: add filters to ALL sections of the hoard/vault. Most areas already have 'sub categories' that can be used, and things like skins and apparel could be sorted by how they are obtained (festival, coliseum, MP etc..)

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I can agree with #5
for all the hoard options in general, its a pain when your on a phone + on comp having to endlessly click/press all the check boxes while having food etc with a tick all option.

Been wondering if they might add it but seems like it hasn't been mentioned or looked at.
I can agree with #5
for all the hoard options in general, its a pain when your on a phone + on comp having to endlessly click/press all the check boxes while having food etc with a tick all option.

Been wondering if they might add it but seems like it hasn't been mentioned or looked at.
6klg2iF.png
I agree the hoard/vault system needs an overhaul, but all support for at least adding a select all button to the vault.
I agree the hoard/vault system needs an overhaul, but all support for at least adding a select all button to the vault.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png