Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Games: Tidal Trouble
This is just a suggestion for the programming of the game. The way it is set up right now, the color that you shoot is right next to an orb of the same size, just in front of it. I think it would make the game more enjoyable and easier to get used to if you:

1: Made the orb that you are shooting appear on the shell shooter. (So you clearly see what color is going to shoot out)

2: Make the two orbs in the corner with varying sizes. The one you are using would be slightly larger, the one coming next would be slightly smaller.

Or you could do both! Either way, the way it is set up can get a little annoying sometimes. Thank you!
This is just a suggestion for the programming of the game. The way it is set up right now, the color that you shoot is right next to an orb of the same size, just in front of it. I think it would make the game more enjoyable and easier to get used to if you:

1: Made the orb that you are shooting appear on the shell shooter. (So you clearly see what color is going to shoot out)

2: Make the two orbs in the corner with varying sizes. The one you are using would be slightly larger, the one coming next would be slightly smaller.

Or you could do both! Either way, the way it is set up can get a little annoying sometimes. Thank you!
Definite support for 1., that's like...been in ever one of these types of games I've ever seen I was beyond confused when it wasn't in Tidal Trouble.

I honestly have no idea what 2. is talking about, or what it would do.

EDIT: For 1. I went and checked because its been a long time, and both orbs appear on that box on the side. It becomes pretty obvious which is in front after a bit, but I could support labeling for quick glancing if you can't remember.
Definite support for 1., that's like...been in ever one of these types of games I've ever seen I was beyond confused when it wasn't in Tidal Trouble.

I honestly have no idea what 2. is talking about, or what it would do.

EDIT: For 1. I went and checked because its been a long time, and both orbs appear on that box on the side. It becomes pretty obvious which is in front after a bit, but I could support labeling for quick glancing if you can't remember.