Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | (Glitched post)
I think that one thing the FR team could do is create a gender-changing scroll. This way, people who have dragons that are dream dragons but have the wrong gender can switch the gender. You could only use it on dragons who have no children and aren't on a nest. What are your opinions?

This is the exact same post as the Gender-change scroll post above. When I submitted it it doubled itself and I can't delete it. Mods, if you can please remove this. I am reporting this on the Bug report forum now.

@Gaia @JCStitches
I think that one thing the FR team could do is create a gender-changing scroll. This way, people who have dragons that are dream dragons but have the wrong gender can switch the gender. You could only use it on dragons who have no children and aren't on a nest. What are your opinions?

This is the exact same post as the Gender-change scroll post above. When I submitted it it doubled itself and I can't delete it. Mods, if you can please remove this. I am reporting this on the Bug report forum now.

@Gaia @JCStitches
@Serkaralka Hello! Being unable to delete random threads is a known bug effecting the forums. The doubling occurs when you click the submit button twice.

As this is a duplicate, I've gone ahead and locked it. Thank you!
@Serkaralka Hello! Being unable to delete random threads is a known bug effecting the forums. The doubling occurs when you click the submit button twice.

As this is a duplicate, I've gone ahead and locked it. Thank you!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.