Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Auto Love
1 2 3
[quote name="Jemadar" date=2017-12-14 02:48:58] [quote name="DragonFire" date=2017-12-13 22:24:04] Somewhat. With every click, it could load the page since it'd have to update that you chose so and so familiar :) [/quote] Personally I think a better option would be to be able to bond through the lair page itself, So you could have 15 bond buttons on the same page, reload after each bonding, so still some ad revenue, but you wouldn't need to load 15 dragon's pages to bond with familiars. Combine it with a way to tell at a glance on the lair page which familiars are bonded with already, and I would be very happy [/quote] @Jemadar That sounds great! @BlueJaysFeather Familiars can get you money over time, but they are a pain to have to bond with by clicking and scrolling a lot :/
Jemadar wrote on 2017-12-14:
DragonFire wrote on 2017-12-13:
Somewhat.
With every click, it could load the page since it'd have to update that you chose so and so familiar :)
Personally I think a better option would be to be able to bond through the lair page itself, So you could have 15 bond buttons on the same page, reload after each bonding, so still some ad revenue, but you wouldn't need to load 15 dragon's pages to bond with familiars.

Combine it with a way to tell at a glance on the lair page which familiars are bonded with already, and I would be very happy

@Jemadar That sounds great!

@BlueJaysFeather Familiars can get you money over time, but they are a pain to have to bond with by clicking and scrolling a lot :/
most people put something meaningful here...
@DragonFire
I know they get you money, I just find that once I get into the rhythm of scroll-click-click-click it doesn't take me very long to go through. I realize that I have fewer dragons than some (and fewer than usual, right now), but I just don't feel that giving people more stuff for less effort is going to improve the game. Especially because bonding gives you stuff, but there are other ways to obtain most of it if it's decided that bonding is not worth the effort
@DragonFire
I know they get you money, I just find that once I get into the rhythm of scroll-click-click-click it doesn't take me very long to go through. I realize that I have fewer dragons than some (and fewer than usual, right now), but I just don't feel that giving people more stuff for less effort is going to improve the game. Especially because bonding gives you stuff, but there are other ways to obtain most of it if it's decided that bonding is not worth the effort
wq9PoXA.png
1 2 3