Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | [Dressing Room] Suggested Changes
So, I love the Dressing Room. But it definitely has some room for improvement. Here are my suggestions:
  • Sort apparel by color. We can already sort apparel by placement, but if you're trying to make an outfit with a specific color scheme, it can be annoying if you don't know exactly what you're looking for.
  • A scroll bar or page arrows in the apparel search screen. As it is right now, only the oldest apparel that match the search appear, and once all the spaces are full, it's impossible to see anything else.
  • An inventory "check". Basically, some sort of icon that tells you whether an apparel item in an outfit is in your inventory or not. Very useful if you're trying to buy all the pieces of an outfit.

What do you guys think of these ideas? Do you have any other suggestions?
So, I love the Dressing Room. But it definitely has some room for improvement. Here are my suggestions:
  • Sort apparel by color. We can already sort apparel by placement, but if you're trying to make an outfit with a specific color scheme, it can be annoying if you don't know exactly what you're looking for.
  • A scroll bar or page arrows in the apparel search screen. As it is right now, only the oldest apparel that match the search appear, and once all the spaces are full, it's impossible to see anything else.
  • An inventory "check". Basically, some sort of icon that tells you whether an apparel item in an outfit is in your inventory or not. Very useful if you're trying to buy all the pieces of an outfit.

What do you guys think of these ideas? Do you have any other suggestions?
Support for all of these! Especially the "sort by color" option - Could be really useful for newer player or players who don't really keep track of what kind of apparel get released (like I do). Right now, you need to know the apparel's name to find it, and it's kinda annoying to have to check apparel lists to find stuff.
Support for all of these! Especially the "sort by color" option - Could be really useful for newer player or players who don't really keep track of what kind of apparel get released (like I do). Right now, you need to know the apparel's name to find it, and it's kinda annoying to have to check apparel lists to find stuff.
tumblr_inline_pawby3qPs91rbjkvp_540.png

support! the 'sort by color' option is the best, super useful for other people like me who like to dress up future dragons but don't know all the varieties of items.

support! the 'sort by color' option is the best, super useful for other people like me who like to dress up future dragons but don't know all the varieties of items.
xxxxxxxxxx
XEgPYe5.gif
xxxxx
oogam // they // fr+15
KORONESUKI :3
~ ART shop ~

yubi
CHOUDAI.
xxxxx
fmWbO7I.png