Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New Fairgrounds Game
I think this would be a really cool game to have on Flight Rising. Basically it would be like a coloring book, but you have to color it a certain way. It's hard to explain.
Like, you have a lineart with most of the lines connecting, and you have to color it so no color touches. You can only use 4 colors. I am working on an example of what I mean. x3 If it doesn't make sense, please post what doesn't make sense, and I will try to explain better. :)

Sorry if this isn't allowed here, I am new to Flight Rising and the forum rules. I read through all the rules I could find, but might have missed some things. :)
I think this would be a really cool game to have on Flight Rising. Basically it would be like a coloring book, but you have to color it a certain way. It's hard to explain.
Like, you have a lineart with most of the lines connecting, and you have to color it so no color touches. You can only use 4 colors. I am working on an example of what I mean. x3 If it doesn't make sense, please post what doesn't make sense, and I will try to explain better. :)

Sorry if this isn't allowed here, I am new to Flight Rising and the forum rules. I read through all the rules I could find, but might have missed some things. :)
I think I know what you mean. I think it'd be a great and challenging game!
I think I know what you mean. I think it'd be a great and challenging game!
38909876.png Invictus/Female/Plague flight 38909875.png
I finished the example. x3 Sorry it's not a dragon. I am equine artist. If I try to draw a dragon it will burn your eyes. :') [img]https://s7.postimg.org/ruri4rptn/untitled_by_evee4ever228-dbsrlhk54.png[/img] This is what it would kind of be like. The connecting lines, and non touching shades/colors. :)
I finished the example. x3 Sorry it's not a dragon. I am equine artist. If I try to draw a dragon it will burn your eyes. :')

untitled_by_evee4ever228-dbsrlhk54.png

This is what it would kind of be like. The connecting lines, and non touching shades/colors. :)
@Evee4ever228

It sounds like an interesting game! The amount of treasure could vary depending on how challenging each drawing is. I totally support this; the fairgrounds could use more games.

It might take a while to get everything ready, though, even if some old artworks could be edited and used as a base. I wonder if it'd be possible for users to submit their own picture, granted it fits the requirements?
@Evee4ever228

It sounds like an interesting game! The amount of treasure could vary depending on how challenging each drawing is. I totally support this; the fairgrounds could use more games.

It might take a while to get everything ready, though, even if some old artworks could be edited and used as a base. I wonder if it'd be possible for users to submit their own picture, granted it fits the requirements?
11501862_EwWdTdj8nqB6gLK.gif