Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dead accs don’t count towards dom
I’ve seen a LOT of dead flight rising accounts that haven’t been active for upwards of two years, and I can’t help but think “these people are just dragging down their flight’s dominance, that’s just not fair for the active people!” Then I remembered the suggestions forum. So, my idea is that accounts that have had their food amount (clan hunger?) empty for six months or more will not count towards dominance, six months because this will (nearly) eliminate the chance of an account like this coming back to life.
I’ve seen a LOT of dead flight rising accounts that haven’t been active for upwards of two years, and I can’t help but think “these people are just dragging down their flight’s dominance, that’s just not fair for the active people!” Then I remembered the suggestions forum. So, my idea is that accounts that have had their food amount (clan hunger?) empty for six months or more will not count towards dominance, six months because this will (nearly) eliminate the chance of an account like this coming back to life.
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
@Sssargon Dominance numbers already only include active accounts.
@Sssargon Dominance numbers already only include active accounts.
@elfin

Alright I diddnt know that thanks for letting me know
@elfin

Alright I diddnt know that thanks for letting me know
new_and_improved_wofr_button_m9_by_epicdragon99-dacvtqc.png
:D Yup yup this is already the case. Pretty sure accounts aren't counted towards dominance if they haven't been active in the last month.
:D Yup yup this is already the case. Pretty sure accounts aren't counted towards dominance if they haven't been active in the last month.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2125195/126#post_30054436 [quote][quote]How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance?[/quote] A player has to have logged in within the last 3 weeks. If they have been idle longer than that, they no longer count as part of a flight's active population. [/quote]
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2125195/126#post_30054436
Quote:
Quote:
How do you define what constitutes an active clan for the purpose of Dominance?

A player has to have logged in within the last 3 weeks. If they have been idle longer than that, they no longer count as part of a flight's active population.