Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | exclude genes/colors on ah?
1 2
@Ragnell

Support. A lot of times if I'm just browsing dragons, I'm open to looking at dragons with any genes EXCEPT basics or crackle.
@Ragnell

Support. A lot of times if I'm just browsing dragons, I'm open to looking at dragons with any genes EXCEPT basics or crackle.
BFEMrcM.png
support

I love looking for G1 dragons a lot in AH and there's like less than 10 colors I absolutely hate seeing, so I usually have to click all the colors I want and leave out the ones I don't want which is a lot to click for all 3 boxes..
support

I love looking for G1 dragons a lot in AH and there's like less than 10 colors I absolutely hate seeing, so I usually have to click all the colors I want and leave out the ones I don't want which is a lot to click for all 3 boxes..
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
Full support for this! My suggestion: split the color / genes scroll in half, one side being "show this" and the other being "do not show this"
Full support for this! My suggestion: split the color / genes scroll in half, one side being "show this" and the other being "do not show this"
tumblr_inline_oau8reiKiO1soemy4_100.png Any Pronouns
FR + 3
Please Ping!
My Sales Lair Tab
My Sales Den Tab

Nest Network 3.4
Wishlist
My FR Tumblr
Support!
I have a couple gene projects I will eventually get to and there are just some colors that just.don't.look.right.
Support!
I have a couple gene projects I will eventually get to and there are just some colors that just.don't.look.right.
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
Support because I really wanna just go to the auction house and exclude everything I don't really like and look for pretty dragons.
Support because I really wanna just go to the auction house and exclude everything I don't really like and look for pretty dragons.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
1 2