Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sort DR Outfits & Dress Adult Previews
Ability to manually re-order/sort all the outfits we've made.

In my case, at the moment I'd like to be able to sort my outfits based on which ones are standard FR sets that I've saved, which ones are outfits for my dragons, and which ones are just outfit designs with no specific dragon in mind. Of course I'm sure other people would also have lots of other reasons to sort their outfits in specific ways.

If you put in the ID of a hatchling, it will pull up an adult preview of that dragon for you to dress.

I was looking for dragons for a skin I have, and found a hatchling I thought might work, but I couldn't preview it.

...Also being able to dress scryed dragons would be nice.
Ability to manually re-order/sort all the outfits we've made.

In my case, at the moment I'd like to be able to sort my outfits based on which ones are standard FR sets that I've saved, which ones are outfits for my dragons, and which ones are just outfit designs with no specific dragon in mind. Of course I'm sure other people would also have lots of other reasons to sort their outfits in specific ways.

If you put in the ID of a hatchling, it will pull up an adult preview of that dragon for you to dress.

I was looking for dragons for a skin I have, and found a hatchling I thought might work, but I couldn't preview it.

...Also being able to dress scryed dragons would be nice.
BFEMrcM.png
thoughts?
thoughts?
BFEMrcM.png
I can't be the only one who wants to sort their outfits, or preview outfits on hatchling's adult forms, am I?
I can't be the only one who wants to sort their outfits, or preview outfits on hatchling's adult forms, am I?
BFEMrcM.png