Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum enemy-trapper?
I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad one, but I just had this thought and wanted to share it.

Defeating enemies in the Coliseum provides a lot of items. What if there was a place to trade some of these items for familiars? Just as an example, fighting a Blueband Duelist in the Forgotten Cave could get you a Blue Racer, a Duelist Hilt, or a Blueband Duelist familiar; suppose you could get the familiar by trading 75 Duelist Hilts, or a smaller number of hilts plus some Blue Racers (the value of the Blueband Duelist cannot be evenly divided by the value of the Blue Racer). Or more.

The Perching Java Sparrow familiar's value is very close to the total value of the number of Java Sparrows you have to trade in order to get it (that's one of only three Swap Stand familiars I can easily calculate), so it would fit. And I don't think it would lower the overall value of these Coliseum familiars, because it would still indicate a lot of grinding work on somebody's part to collect enough items for the trade.
I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad one, but I just had this thought and wanted to share it.

Defeating enemies in the Coliseum provides a lot of items. What if there was a place to trade some of these items for familiars? Just as an example, fighting a Blueband Duelist in the Forgotten Cave could get you a Blue Racer, a Duelist Hilt, or a Blueband Duelist familiar; suppose you could get the familiar by trading 75 Duelist Hilts, or a smaller number of hilts plus some Blue Racers (the value of the Blueband Duelist cannot be evenly divided by the value of the Blue Racer). Or more.

The Perching Java Sparrow familiar's value is very close to the total value of the number of Java Sparrows you have to trade in order to get it (that's one of only three Swap Stand familiars I can easily calculate), so it would fit. And I don't think it would lower the overall value of these Coliseum familiars, because it would still indicate a lot of grinding work on somebody's part to collect enough items for the trade.
Most of them are quite cheap as is. Those that aren't it would lower the cost, because part of the reason for the cost is that people can't guarantee that they will be able to get a familiar even after fighting the enemy 100 times. While items don't drop every time, it's pretty close for a lot of them, especially coli bosses. They specifically removed Swipp Swaps for familiars that you could get from the Coli because it made the familiars pretty much worthless.
Most of them are quite cheap as is. Those that aren't it would lower the cost, because part of the reason for the cost is that people can't guarantee that they will be able to get a familiar even after fighting the enemy 100 times. While items don't drop every time, it's pretty close for a lot of them, especially coli bosses. They specifically removed Swipp Swaps for familiars that you could get from the Coli because it made the familiars pretty much worthless.
cPW6H3E.png