Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Shock Switch...save progress?
I just lost a long game of Shock Switch because the power went out in my building. Maybe the game could occasionally save your score in real time so that if the browser kicks you you can still get your lucky bonus?

Though, I don't know how it would work for flash based games. I'm not too upset about it though, I just wanted to say what happened to me and maybe what I thought might be useful.
I just lost a long game of Shock Switch because the power went out in my building. Maybe the game could occasionally save your score in real time so that if the browser kicks you you can still get your lucky bonus?

Though, I don't know how it would work for flash based games. I'm not too upset about it though, I just wanted to say what happened to me and maybe what I thought might be useful.
tumblr_inline_n35y9aJQWt1r9ywrd.png
Support. I don't play it that much, but it does sound nice because sometimes Shock Switch can go on for a long time, and since it isn't level-based it doesn't update your treasure periodically like Runestones of the Arcanist or Tidal Trouble.

I haven't had Shock Switch crash on me, but I've had Jigsaw crash several times after a long time working on it, and it is very frustrating to lose all the progress and treasure you might've earned.

Also it would just be nice to continue from where you left off in a game if you have to suddenly leave. But only if you come back during the same day.
Support. I don't play it that much, but it does sound nice because sometimes Shock Switch can go on for a long time, and since it isn't level-based it doesn't update your treasure periodically like Runestones of the Arcanist or Tidal Trouble.

I haven't had Shock Switch crash on me, but I've had Jigsaw crash several times after a long time working on it, and it is very frustrating to lose all the progress and treasure you might've earned.

Also it would just be nice to continue from where you left off in a game if you have to suddenly leave. But only if you come back during the same day.
BFEMrcM.png
And if not save progress at least pay you as you go like whatever every milestone score is or however it works.
And if not save progress at least pay you as you go like whatever every milestone score is or however it works.
Support! It would be great if progress were saved once in a while, every few minutes maybe.
It's possible to get the whole Lucky Streak in one run, and that takes quite a long time - losing that much progress by accident is unfortunate.
Support! It would be great if progress were saved once in a while, every few minutes maybe.
It's possible to get the whole Lucky Streak in one run, and that takes quite a long time - losing that much progress by accident is unfortunate.
support, so far its my favorite game but it ran for forever on me once: I kept pausing it and using it to take breaks while I was working, but once I forgot to pause it aaaaand it ended on me.
support, so far its my favorite game but it ran for forever on me once: I kept pausing it and using it to take breaks while I was working, but once I forgot to pause it aaaaand it ended on me.
ew9u8Xp.png
Support. Maybe every level? Does Jigsaw do something similar, where you get treasure incrementally as you match pieces?
Support. Maybe every level? Does Jigsaw do something similar, where you get treasure incrementally as you match pieces?
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png