Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons need less food
1 2 3 4
No support. I will simply beat a dead horse and say that you can easily use gathering to support your clan. As somebody on this thread has mentioned, you have seemed to put your focus on digging and scavenging. Instead direct those turns to gathering. You can also buy food too, and food banks are a option.
No support. I will simply beat a dead horse and say that you can easily use gathering to support your clan. As somebody on this thread has mentioned, you have seemed to put your focus on digging and scavenging. Instead direct those turns to gathering. You can also buy food too, and food banks are a option.
OwO
I'd be fine with this change because it would mean I could spend less time in the Coli and do fun things instead. Ha ha just kidding (but not really).

I think a better change would be fixing gathering to be a bit more productive: no more gathering 1 finch on a level 40 hunting turn. Let high levels actually feel more worthwhile outside of the odd familiar and skink.
I'd be fine with this change because it would mean I could spend less time in the Coli and do fun things instead. Ha ha just kidding (but not really).

I think a better change would be fixing gathering to be a bit more productive: no more gathering 1 finch on a level 40 hunting turn. Let high levels actually feel more worthwhile outside of the odd familiar and skink.
ccDyspX.png
No support. I feed my dragons every day, and gather every day too. I get 15 turns without dom, and that's more than enough to feed all 100 of my dragons.
No support. I feed my dragons every day, and gather every day too. I get 15 turns without dom, and that's more than enough to feed all 100 of my dragons.
queen_katoe.gif
1 2 3 4