Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | More Invisibility Cloaks?
1 2
support! although we'll need to figure out how to make it look like that x body part doesn't look awkwardly cut off
support! although we'll need to figure out how to make it look like that x body part doesn't look awkwardly cut off
blanklol
light_small.png
iQrvnPv.png
absolutely feral on main

he/they
+13 fr time
eGiN2Xv.png thDLJf3.png
with capsule, I'm starting to believe anything is possible XD
with capsule, I'm starting to believe anything is possible XD
This would be great! I wonder if they'd have to release them with some kind of limited availability so it wouldn't defeat the purpose of the April Fool's cloak?
This would be great! I wonder if they'd have to release them with some kind of limited availability so it wouldn't defeat the purpose of the April Fool's cloak?
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
Tentative support - though I would very much like to see this (especially wings - one of my dragons is missing his wings) - I can't really think of how to go about it in regards to clipping or the dragon's colour (eg; tundra mane on invisible wings).
Tentative support - though I would very much like to see this (especially wings - one of my dragons is missing his wings) - I can't really think of how to go about it in regards to clipping or the dragon's colour (eg; tundra mane on invisible wings).
• FR+18 • She/They •
IKTR - Fandragons in Invictus, Hallownest, Equestria, and Fandragon Tabs
[quote name="Niomedes" date=2017-09-01 23:33:37] Tentative support - though I would very much like to see this (especially wings - one of my dragons is missing his wings) - I can't really think of how to go about it in regards to clipping or the dragon's colour (eg; tundra mane on invisible wings). [/quote] Pretty much this, though I'd have to go with no support since it'd pretty much be impossible to have the correct color for the body part being covered given that apparel is just a layer on top of your dragon, unless they had a cloak for every color of every gene on every dragon.
Niomedes wrote on 2017-09-01:
Pretty much this, though I'd have to go with no support since it'd pretty much be impossible to have the correct color for the body part being covered given that apparel is just a layer on top of your dragon, unless they had a cloak for every color of every gene on every dragon.
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
support! It would be so cool to have an undead headless dragon for Halloween or other events!
support! It would be so cool to have an undead headless dragon for Halloween or other events!
Untitled_Artwork.png
1 2