Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tarantula companions
1 2 3 4 5 6
I have a friend who is afraid of birds, and yet, we have bird companions.

A lot of people are afraid of snakes, and yet, we have snake companions.

If the only reason to not have spider companions is "people are scared of them" you better retcon the snake companions out of existence because the fear of snakes is also very common.
I have a friend who is afraid of birds, and yet, we have bird companions.

A lot of people are afraid of snakes, and yet, we have snake companions.

If the only reason to not have spider companions is "people are scared of them" you better retcon the snake companions out of existence because the fear of snakes is also very common.
This thread needs locked or something. I'm surprised it already hasn't been. It's way off topic.

While I like spiders and would love some creepy spider apparel, I think you (original poster) could be more understanding. This website isn't about you, or people afraid of spiders, or any one of us. It's about our community. Therefore maybe you could try to show a little empathy for those part of it.

Anyway, support for the apparel, as long as it's small and not on the head of the dragon.
This thread needs locked or something. I'm surprised it already hasn't been. It's way off topic.

While I like spiders and would love some creepy spider apparel, I think you (original poster) could be more understanding. This website isn't about you, or people afraid of spiders, or any one of us. It's about our community. Therefore maybe you could try to show a little empathy for those part of it.

Anyway, support for the apparel, as long as it's small and not on the head of the dragon.
Full support for both the idea and for spiders being on the head of dragons.
If people with fears of snakes, frogs, and cats have to put up with it than so can the people with fears of spiders.

One fear is not greater than any other and should not be treated any differently or more special than any others.
Full support for both the idea and for spiders being on the head of dragons.
If people with fears of snakes, frogs, and cats have to put up with it than so can the people with fears of spiders.

One fear is not greater than any other and should not be treated any differently or more special than any others.
@Lexreon

I need a mod.
@Lexreon

I need a mod.
CffXOU7.png6jgBlPi.jpegalPnWye.png
@MisSavage
Thanks for the heads up, sorry your thread got off topic!
@MisSavage
Thanks for the heads up, sorry your thread got off topic!
wpdF2UP.png
Volunteer Moderator:
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group.
vllAd2z.png
1 2 3 4 5 6