Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Lair art?
What if there was like a different lair background as your lair upgrades? Like Lesser lair, Mighty lair, Venerable Lair, and Ancient.

Like for the Light lesser lair there was the sundial, the venerable lair, the hewn city, etc.

Idk I think that would be cool XD
What if there was like a different lair background as your lair upgrades? Like Lesser lair, Mighty lair, Venerable Lair, and Ancient.

Like for the Light lesser lair there was the sundial, the venerable lair, the hewn city, etc.

Idk I think that would be cool XD
E26CAAC.png7W2ZPfd.pngiuaGiRC.png
gx8FG0A.pngsprv3Sc.pngQLtJSu2.png
Support, but only if you can choose your lair region in the first place (as you unlock them, of course). I quite like where I am now and the banner that I see, and wouldn't be too happy having to view the background art of the Twisting Crescendo if I were to expand my lair to that point. But overall, I think this is a nice, simple aesthetic change that would make a lot of people (especially those with lore lairs) happy :)
Support, but only if you can choose your lair region in the first place (as you unlock them, of course). I quite like where I am now and the banner that I see, and wouldn't be too happy having to view the background art of the Twisting Crescendo if I were to expand my lair to that point. But overall, I think this is a nice, simple aesthetic change that would make a lot of people (especially those with lore lairs) happy :)
So much for a creative forum signature.
Support. It's kinda boring as it is. I agree with Poisonlillies though, we should be able to choose as we unlock.
Support. It's kinda boring as it is. I agree with Poisonlillies though, we should be able to choose as we unlock.
CedVBCC.png

She/Her | Capricorn | FR +3
Ice Flight | Formerly NeonPegasus17
it would be a nice mini gem or treasure sink if we had to pay to change backgrounds (after unlocking them). across flight changes, they should retain the same level (lesser, mighty, ancient defaults)
it would be a nice mini gem or treasure sink if we had to pay to change backgrounds (after unlocking them). across flight changes, they should retain the same level (lesser, mighty, ancient defaults)
rE3Y5KV.gif
9OxbHzn.gif
wtivCn6.gif
sFbcJOr.gif
tdycOmb.png
Support, I think it would add a subtle but interesting change.
Support, I think it would add a subtle but interesting change.
A little too obsessed with this game...
support we should have this button at the side that says: background designing or art, add some background in the market place, or make it the clan banner
support we should have this button at the side that says: background designing or art, add some background in the market place, or make it the clan banner
Nt9DYxN.png
I'd rather have all the regional backgrounds be available from the start. As many players probably wouldnt like that their favorite background being hidden behind a paywall, be it through lair expansions or an upfront cost.
I'd rather have all the regional backgrounds be available from the start. As many players probably wouldnt like that their favorite background being hidden behind a paywall, be it through lair expansions or an upfront cost.
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
Support! Although I would like more options to come up after lair expansions, so you can choose what you like out of what's available
Support! Although I would like more options to come up after lair expansions, so you can choose what you like out of what's available
I would love more options to lair backgrounds and art aesthetics.

And I’d love to have special ones with new backgrounds available during festivals as well.
I would love more options to lair backgrounds and art aesthetics.

And I’d love to have special ones with new backgrounds available during festivals as well.
4xTBSTZ.png