Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Music in the Coli
So, I was in the coliseum and wondered why we don't have music for it yet. I mean, all the Fairgrounds games have music. But like in the Fairgrounds, there should be a way to turn it off. This isn't really a priority, but it'd certainly be nice.
So, I was in the coliseum and wondered why we don't have music for it yet. I mean, all the Fairgrounds games have music. But like in the Fairgrounds, there should be a way to turn it off. This isn't really a priority, but it'd certainly be nice.
CLVpsxr.gif
Sorry, but I really don't want music in the coliseum.

1. Potential for lag. Most of the time, even when muted, the music is still actually loading in the background (that I have noticed) so it can still cause lag when muted.

2. Sometimes the mutes don't remember the last setting, so there are situations where I will load a game in a tab, move to a different tab to wait and get blasted out of my seat due to music suddenly playing.

3. This could also negatively impact those on data allowances because the music would still need to load in the background even if muted.

4. Many players already have their own music they play or they do other things and don't want the Coliseum to interfere with that.

5. It would get really repetitive fast. Most battles last only a few seconds to my understanding, and unless the music was tied to the coli page and not venue (or set up to start from where it last left) then you would be hearing the same few bars over and over and over again. (this is why I also don't support sounds for the coliseum, the same few screeches over and over again as you defeat things is annoying).

There most likely will be sound with the coli revamp, but I am hoping not, Sorry, no support.
Sorry, but I really don't want music in the coliseum.

1. Potential for lag. Most of the time, even when muted, the music is still actually loading in the background (that I have noticed) so it can still cause lag when muted.

2. Sometimes the mutes don't remember the last setting, so there are situations where I will load a game in a tab, move to a different tab to wait and get blasted out of my seat due to music suddenly playing.

3. This could also negatively impact those on data allowances because the music would still need to load in the background even if muted.

4. Many players already have their own music they play or they do other things and don't want the Coliseum to interfere with that.

5. It would get really repetitive fast. Most battles last only a few seconds to my understanding, and unless the music was tied to the coli page and not venue (or set up to start from where it last left) then you would be hearing the same few bars over and over and over again. (this is why I also don't support sounds for the coliseum, the same few screeches over and over again as you defeat things is annoying).

There most likely will be sound with the coli revamp, but I am hoping not, Sorry, no support.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I prefer to listen to my own music (or audiobooks) while playing in the coli. I think if there was official coli music it would get repetitive and boring for those who train or grind since sometimes it takes awhile to get what you want. I don't think music is really needed in the coli.
I prefer to listen to my own music (or audiobooks) while playing in the coli. I think if there was official coli music it would get repetitive and boring for those who train or grind since sometimes it takes awhile to get what you want. I don't think music is really needed in the coli.
XriSV9h.gif
I don't want this either. It would just make the coli even heavier than it is, and right now enough people have trouble with it that it would just make things worse. Even in a future version of the coli, it would still be a burden on people's connections and on FR.

People already having music to listen to isn't the problem because there could be a "mute" button, but enough people already listen to music or podcasts when they're grinding that people who want to listen to something can just do that.
I don't want this either. It would just make the coli even heavier than it is, and right now enough people have trouble with it that it would just make things worse. Even in a future version of the coli, it would still be a burden on people's connections and on FR.

People already having music to listen to isn't the problem because there could be a "mute" button, but enough people already listen to music or podcasts when they're grinding that people who want to listen to something can just do that.
lohf4Mo.png
No support, neither for the music or any other sound effects. It irritates me in the "Artifracture", and I don't want the pleasure from the Coli to be spoiled in the same way. Even with the possible ability to turn it off, doing it like all the time would still be irritating.
No support, neither for the music or any other sound effects. It irritates me in the "Artifracture", and I don't want the pleasure from the Coli to be spoiled in the same way. Even with the possible ability to turn it off, doing it like all the time would still be irritating.