Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dressing Room Suggestion
I have one thing that I would like to be added to the dressing room. I love that you can insert any dragon's ID number the only thing that I would change is being able to have an image of hatchlings of adults. I see all these hatchlings that I like but I can't easily tell if an outfit will look right on them when they're adults.
I have one thing that I would like to be added to the dressing room. I love that you can insert any dragon's ID number the only thing that I would change is being able to have an image of hatchlings of adults. I see all these hatchlings that I like but I can't easily tell if an outfit will look right on them when they're adults.
Support

Please! I came to this forum to make a thread just like this.

I have some nice apparel that I want the perfect dragon to wear but I am not always sure that it will look good on them and there are no other dragons that are exactly like them on the site for me to try the clothes on. And I really want to try before I buy.

Just auto make the dragon an adult like you can in the scry.
Support

Please! I came to this forum to make a thread just like this.

I have some nice apparel that I want the perfect dragon to wear but I am not always sure that it will look good on them and there are no other dragons that are exactly like them on the site for me to try the clothes on. And I really want to try before I buy.

Just auto make the dragon an adult like you can in the scry.
I would love if you could put a scry into the dressing room! This idea is good as well! I support it
I would love if you could put a scry into the dressing room! This idea is good as well! I support it
summer_garden_raffle_badge_by_fox_siins-dcd19cc.png
| To artists I commission: If you have pinged me
| and given me my art, but I have not replied within
| three days, I have most likely missed the ping or
| you have misspelled my username!
| Do not hesitate to ping me again if you think I have missed it! :3