Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | New battle potions
I was bored and somehow came up with these ideas :|

Potion of Critical Hits: Upon use, all attacks that land on the dragon under this effect will be a guaranteed critical hit for the dragon's first 2 turns. During the next 3 turns, all attacks made by the dragon will be a guaranteed critical hit. Another Potion of Critical Hits cannot be used until the one in effect has finished.

Potion of Dodging: Upon use, any attacks, abilities, potions, aka anything that targets the dragon under this effect, will be dodged during the dragon's first 3 turns. During the 2 turns after, all damage and healing done by the dragon will be halved. Another Potion of Dodging cannot be used on the same dragon until the one in effect has finished.

Potion of Focus: During the first turn of a dragon who had this potion used on, they cannot take any action and it reads 'X is focusing.', where X is the dragon's name. During the 4 turns after, all hits will be guaranteed to land. This potion bypasses Potion of Dodging's effect. Another Potion of Focus cannot be used on the same dragon until the ine in effect has finished.

I was thinking that these could be possible Baldwin brew recipes. Another suggestion when I asked a friend about this was that it would be interesting if the Potion of Critical Hits could be used upon an enemy to make them receive the negative buff first and hopefully kill them before they get the positive buff.

Opinions? ^-^||
I was bored and somehow came up with these ideas :|

Potion of Critical Hits: Upon use, all attacks that land on the dragon under this effect will be a guaranteed critical hit for the dragon's first 2 turns. During the next 3 turns, all attacks made by the dragon will be a guaranteed critical hit. Another Potion of Critical Hits cannot be used until the one in effect has finished.

Potion of Dodging: Upon use, any attacks, abilities, potions, aka anything that targets the dragon under this effect, will be dodged during the dragon's first 3 turns. During the 2 turns after, all damage and healing done by the dragon will be halved. Another Potion of Dodging cannot be used on the same dragon until the one in effect has finished.

Potion of Focus: During the first turn of a dragon who had this potion used on, they cannot take any action and it reads 'X is focusing.', where X is the dragon's name. During the 4 turns after, all hits will be guaranteed to land. This potion bypasses Potion of Dodging's effect. Another Potion of Focus cannot be used on the same dragon until the ine in effect has finished.

I was thinking that these could be possible Baldwin brew recipes. Another suggestion when I asked a friend about this was that it would be interesting if the Potion of Critical Hits could be used upon an enemy to make them receive the negative buff first and hopefully kill them before they get the positive buff.

Opinions? ^-^||
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Armor potion. Something to buff my dragon before it gets whacked by a boss.
Armor potion. Something to buff my dragon before it gets whacked by a boss.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy