Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Filter categories in baldwin's brew
There's a lot of stuff that you can make at baldwin's right now, and the list of things is only going to grow. It would be really nice if there was some kind of filter, for when you're looking for something specific. My idea was to have an option to show just items of one type, i.e. familiars or materials. I think it would be very helpful, as currently, baldwin has almost twenty pages of stuff that I have to shift through every time I forget what page reinforced glass beakers are on.
There's a lot of stuff that you can make at baldwin's right now, and the list of things is only going to grow. It would be really nice if there was some kind of filter, for when you're looking for something specific. My idea was to have an option to show just items of one type, i.e. familiars or materials. I think it would be very helpful, as currently, baldwin has almost twenty pages of stuff that I have to shift through every time I forget what page reinforced glass beakers are on.
tumblr_ojt1mcNhC71rc2695o1_400.pngbonsai_wip_tadabam_by_auricolor-dadxgzt.png
@Tambadabam This would be lovely! It could be (optionally) organized like a hoard, or by level. Maybe even by XP output?
@Tambadabam This would be lovely! It could be (optionally) organized like a hoard, or by level. Maybe even by XP output?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
ALL THE SUPPORT!!! It's such a pain to look through all of the pages of stuff I can make
ALL THE SUPPORT!!! It's such a pain to look through all of the pages of stuff I can make
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
HEAVY SUPPORT. It's very hard to find the thing I want to find in Baldwin, especially with all the random empty pages he also has. In fact, the whole layout could use a serious overhaul, imo, to be more user-friendly.
HEAVY SUPPORT. It's very hard to find the thing I want to find in Baldwin, especially with all the random empty pages he also has. In fact, the whole layout could use a serious overhaul, imo, to be more user-friendly.
Support. I asked for this when Baldwin came out, I knew we'd need it at some point.
Support. I asked for this when Baldwin came out, I knew we'd need it at some point.