Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Awakened familiars stay in bestiary
1 2 3
support support support!! especially if they add a little feature telling you if you have it or not on the bottom of the entry :0
support support support!! especially if they add a little feature telling you if you have it or not on the bottom of the entry :0
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
I've seen this before, too, but I will always support this. I hate having my Earth sprite just sitting in the vault when so many other people would like it just for completionist reasons!
I've seen this before, too, but I will always support this. I hate having my Earth sprite just sitting in the vault when so many other people would like it just for completionist reasons!
Ferberus tumblr_inline_odefuuK3iq1s3vc1u_400.png Calico Ferberus
support, it would definitely be a beneficial addition that Im sure would help many players :)
support, it would definitely be a beneficial addition that Im sure would help many players :)
Somebody suggested a field journal once. Basically a second bestiary but shows awakened and caught at any point instead of right now
Somebody suggested a field journal once. Basically a second bestiary but shows awakened and caught at any point instead of right now
Please! I would happily put my rare familiars up for sale if it didn't mean losing their spots. I have no affection for my downtime-reward familiars except for the number they put in my bestiary count.
Please! I would happily put my rare familiars up for sale if it didn't mean losing their spots. I have no affection for my downtime-reward familiars except for the number they put in my bestiary count.
r63jyAi.png
Support, I'd love this! My hoard is full of awakened familiars, and I no longer see a point in clicking my familiars to level them up as the rewards are not worth it. Getting to keep the entry would be totally worth the clicks!
Support, I'd love this! My hoard is full of awakened familiars, and I no longer see a point in clicking my familiars to level them up as the rewards are not worth it. Getting to keep the entry would be totally worth the clicks!
66MHIIb.png
1 2 3