Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin Brew - Axolotl Companion
1 2 3 4 5
With the release of the new toad companion in Baldwin, I propose a future brewable little buddy--the axolotl! It would come in the colors the food items do (how could you eat that face!?) : [center][item=golden reefprince][item=mudpuppy][item=leucistic axolotl][item=nightrage axolotl][/center] [center]lotl lotl lotl lotl[/center] [center][URL=http://s1148.photobucket.com/user/Serpyderpy/media/Flight%20Rising/noodleaxol_zpsx73ofjf4.png.html][IMG]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o580/Serpyderpy/Flight%20Rising/noodleaxol_zpsx73ofjf4.png[/IMG][/URL] ^ Example made by Serpenta using the vista axolotl.[/center] [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/OSLNJ0e.png[/img][/center]
With the release of the new toad companion in Baldwin, I propose a future brewable little buddy--the axolotl!

It would come in the colors the food items do (how could you eat that face!?) :

Golden Reefprince Mudpuppy Leucistic Axolotl Nightrage Axolotl

lotl lotl lotl lotl
noodleaxol_zpsx73ofjf4.png
^ Example made by Serpenta using the vista axolotl.

OSLNJ0e.png
x8xEApE.png
Awww hellllll yeah, I love this idea so much - this would make a great companion to the vista and a dragon.

Lotl lotl - ^_^
Awww hellllll yeah, I love this idea so much - this would make a great companion to the vista and a dragon.

Lotl lotl - ^_^
YES. Please, axolotl companions! Full support! We already have a vista featuring axolotls, so it's clear that the FR staff appreciates axolotls. Give us companion axolotls!
YES. Please, axolotl companions! Full support! We already have a vista featuring axolotls, so it's clear that the FR staff appreciates axolotls. Give us companion axolotls!
FooterAds.gif
Aren't the Xolos axolotls though? [item=candycane xolo] [item=shimmering xolo]
Aren't the Xolos axolotls though?

Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo
I think the Xolo is inspired by the axolotl for sure, but not a true axolotl judging from the descriptions and appearance.
I think the Xolo is inspired by the axolotl for sure, but not a true axolotl judging from the descriptions and appearance.
x8xEApE.png
[quote name="ToonKuriboh" date=2017-01-04 22:51:27] Aren't the Xolos axolotls though? [item=candycane xolo] [item=shimmering xolo] [/quote]There are many bird familiars and we do have bird companions. Support! I'll need a whole lot of them
ToonKuriboh wrote on 2017-01-04:
Aren't the Xolos axolotls though?

Candycane Xolo Shimmering Xolo
There are many bird familiars and we do have bird companions.

Support! I'll need a whole lot of them
Hi! I'm Jake or Rads
lwN7WD5.png FRT+9 | he/him

accent shop
xx Silhouette of a flying dragon
UGH yes! I hoard the food items because they're too cute to eat and I'd love to drape my Water dragons with axolotls!
UGH yes! I hoard the food items because they're too cute to eat and I'd love to drape my Water dragons with axolotls!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
I just had this idea myself and came looking for a thread like this.

They're my absolute favourites and I want all of the axies. ALL.
I just had this idea myself and came looking for a thread like this.

They're my absolute favourites and I want all of the axies. ALL.
THE EYE HOARDER OF SORNIETH.

Flatfin Enjoyer
Support Support Support!

There could possibly be different recipes for different axolotls (Like the cats but... brewable). I'd own 500 Golden Reef Princes.
Support Support Support!

There could possibly be different recipes for different axolotls (Like the cats but... brewable). I'd own 500 Golden Reef Princes.
dQT1EzU.gif
Support! I love these little guys!!!
Support! I love these little guys!!!

tumblr_ojha35z5L61vak51fo1_540.png
1 2 3 4 5