Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Artifracture timer/combo suggestion
Would there be anyway to have the game pause the timer while combos are being done? I sometimes get combos that take almost forever to finish themselves, and I have lost a nice chunk of the timer. That sad thing is, these combos are not counting towards my target items. If the timer cannot be paused, could we be able to move more items while the combos are being cleared? I currently sit here, continuously click-dragging the item I want to move, only to have to wait for the combos to finish.

Do non-target item combos even add to your score?
Would there be anyway to have the game pause the timer while combos are being done? I sometimes get combos that take almost forever to finish themselves, and I have lost a nice chunk of the timer. That sad thing is, these combos are not counting towards my target items. If the timer cannot be paused, could we be able to move more items while the combos are being cleared? I currently sit here, continuously click-dragging the item I want to move, only to have to wait for the combos to finish.

Do non-target item combos even add to your score?
tumblr_na5dh68Ezc1tfzajgo2_500.gif
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_nknclfI9au1rgacqp.giftumblr_inline_naz0b53uHQ1qg78ij.png
I still support this so hard.

Score doesn't even matter in the game I believe, at least not for beating levels, so why does this even exist? You just need a certain amount of a few items, being able to do nothing during combos is very detrimental.
I still support this so hard.

Score doesn't even matter in the game I believe, at least not for beating levels, so why does this even exist? You just need a certain amount of a few items, being able to do nothing during combos is very detrimental.
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png