Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Permababy skins/accents
We all know that Permababies are not a huge part of the site, but collectors of them, like me, will never be able to customize them apart from genes and breed! Adding the ability to make hatchling skins, as well as the adult ones, would mearly force fr to release the grey bases for hatchlings. They most likely wouldn't need to be avalible for fests, as there isnt a big enough permababy market, but i know id buy a LOT more accents then i do now for my naked babies- meaning more blueprints bought and more money in your pocket!

thanks! :D
We all know that Permababies are not a huge part of the site, but collectors of them, like me, will never be able to customize them apart from genes and breed! Adding the ability to make hatchling skins, as well as the adult ones, would mearly force fr to release the grey bases for hatchlings. They most likely wouldn't need to be avalible for fests, as there isnt a big enough permababy market, but i know id buy a LOT more accents then i do now for my naked babies- meaning more blueprints bought and more money in your pocket!

thanks! :D
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
This is a really good idea! Let the perma babies be fancy!
This is a really good idea! Let the perma babies be fancy!
CvLpnmf.gif
i'm thinking something along the lines of baby blueprints; as not all artist can redo their stufff
i'm thinking something along the lines of baby blueprints; as not all artist can redo their stufff
bmkYwEK.png
Support! I'd have so many permababies if I could put accents and apparel on them. ;u;

I've seen people say "But what about regular hatchlings/what if you age the permababy up?" before, but presumably there's something in the code that signifies that a dragon is a permababy, so the accents/skins could only be applicable to permababies and not regular hatchlings.

Kind of like how female SD skins/accents can't be put on male SDs and you can't breed-change a dragon wearing a skin or accent-- permababy skins/accents could only apply to permababies, and you couldn't use a Scroll of Maturity unless you took the skin/accent off first.
Support! I'd have so many permababies if I could put accents and apparel on them. ;u;

I've seen people say "But what about regular hatchlings/what if you age the permababy up?" before, but presumably there's something in the code that signifies that a dragon is a permababy, so the accents/skins could only be applicable to permababies and not regular hatchlings.

Kind of like how female SD skins/accents can't be put on male SDs and you can't breed-change a dragon wearing a skin or accent-- permababy skins/accents could only apply to permababies, and you couldn't use a Scroll of Maturity unless you took the skin/accent off first.
PB-logo-transparent1.png gem.png Ashes | F
gem.png +4h FR time
gem.png Feel free to ping me!
Aaaah absolute support! I'm not even big into buying accents but to pamper my Ridgie Borrower Brigade I'd be more than willing! And this way the FR staff could answer a long standing demand for permababy customization by outsourcing the content creation to the players!
Aaaah absolute support! I'm not even big into buying accents but to pamper my Ridgie Borrower Brigade I'd be more than willing! And this way the FR staff could answer a long standing demand for permababy customization by outsourcing the content creation to the players!