Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Filtering AH dragons by age?
I think it'd be nice if we could have some sort of age-based search filter for the AH. this would make it easier for people to grab ready-to-train exalt fodder, or perhaps help collectors grab years-old dragons. Idk, i just hate having to wade through 200 pages of hatchlings to find adult dragons
I think it'd be nice if we could have some sort of age-based search filter for the AH. this would make it easier for people to grab ready-to-train exalt fodder, or perhaps help collectors grab years-old dragons. Idk, i just hate having to wade through 200 pages of hatchlings to find adult dragons
ZNhRsiG.pngWh9LPLn.pngtumblr_inline_o38xqzuDbi1ts73zp_540.png JTiZChz.png public_buy_2_by_shadowshot9-da4usqz.png
I've always supported this. There's a suggestion on the Suggestions Compilation that talks about this as well as other ones on that thread like RTB/Ticky boxes/etc.

Honestly, the AH just needs a search update in general, especially now that the color wheel expansion is out.
I've always supported this. There's a suggestion on the Suggestions Compilation that talks about this as well as other ones on that thread like RTB/Ticky boxes/etc.

Honestly, the AH just needs a search update in general, especially now that the color wheel expansion is out.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@SirMalican

I'm pretty sure they're already working on that. There is an AH update in the works that would do a lot of things. Including an end to AH pm's, the ability to quickly relist unsold auctions, and new ways to sort the AH.
@SirMalican

I'm pretty sure they're already working on that. There is an AH update in the works that would do a lot of things. Including an end to AH pm's, the ability to quickly relist unsold auctions, and new ways to sort the AH.
@SirMalican They are adding that! Check out the March Words on the Wind.
@SirMalican They are adding that! Check out the March Words on the Wind.
x.x
zPhqDAB.png x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x

Ashki
earth dom lead

sales | mercs
goals | mochi
x

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
x
hjhGLON.png