Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Crim's Collection Offer List
So with Crim's Cart once you hit new offer the previous offer is immediately forgotten. I was wondering if maybe instead once you've went through all the offers you could go back to the ones you skipped. For example, Crim says
"Thank you for procuring such treasures! I have to catalogue these additions, but I should have a new list for you in approximately x minutes."
If we could go back to our previous offers (within the same hour frame) she'd say

"Thank you for procuring such treasures! I have to catalogue these additions, but I should have a new list for you in approximately x minutes. Would you like to review the offers you skipped?"

Just a thought
So with Crim's Cart once you hit new offer the previous offer is immediately forgotten. I was wondering if maybe instead once you've went through all the offers you could go back to the ones you skipped. For example, Crim says
"Thank you for procuring such treasures! I have to catalogue these additions, but I should have a new list for you in approximately x minutes."
If we could go back to our previous offers (within the same hour frame) she'd say

"Thank you for procuring such treasures! I have to catalogue these additions, but I should have a new list for you in approximately x minutes. Would you like to review the offers you skipped?"

Just a thought