Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Update the "Credits" page please!
The credits page is here if you've never been there before/ never knew it existed ^_^

Yep. Mostly I'd love to have the Moderator section updated so I have an accurate list of who I can contact in an easy to find place (you can find the credits page link down at the bottom the screen next to contact us.)

I know there's a thread that lists the entire Mod Squad somewhere but I can never find it/ never remember where it is. Plus its the credits page! It should be updated to give accurate credits to the people who make this site great.

There's got to be someone who agrees with me? *sparkly puppy eyes*
The credits page is here if you've never been there before/ never knew it existed ^_^

Yep. Mostly I'd love to have the Moderator section updated so I have an accurate list of who I can contact in an easy to find place (you can find the credits page link down at the bottom the screen next to contact us.)

I know there's a thread that lists the entire Mod Squad somewhere but I can never find it/ never remember where it is. Plus its the credits page! It should be updated to give accurate credits to the people who make this site great.

There's got to be someone who agrees with me? *sparkly puppy eyes*
XriSV9h.gif
Credits should absolutely be kept up to date!
Credits should absolutely be kept up to date!
cPW6H3E.png
wow, there is credits page.. o_o *feels ashamed for not knowing this*
wow, there is credits page.. o_o *feels ashamed for not knowing this*