Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | List of vistas [encyclopedia entry?]
1 2
I'm sorry if this has been suggested (I skimmed ~7 pages looking for a similar title) and I'm sorry if this is possible already and I'm just a blind bat.

But when I browse the forums, sometimes I think, "oh damn, that's a rad vista, which one is it?"
And then I realize I have no idea and finding out is just a giant derpy effort.

So maybe add it to the Clan Profile, under Forum Posts? It'd say something like Current Vista: -name- or "None" if none is applied. Or heck, even display it on the Clan Profile page too...
I don't know if there's any neat way of adding it to the forum thread view. So if anyone has suggestions for that, it'd be sweet. :)

Edit: Smarter brains spoke. An Encyclopedia entry would be neat! Listing name, and how it can be (or can't be xD) acquired. :)
I'm sorry if this has been suggested (I skimmed ~7 pages looking for a similar title) and I'm sorry if this is possible already and I'm just a blind bat.

But when I browse the forums, sometimes I think, "oh damn, that's a rad vista, which one is it?"
And then I realize I have no idea and finding out is just a giant derpy effort.

So maybe add it to the Clan Profile, under Forum Posts? It'd say something like Current Vista: -name- or "None" if none is applied. Or heck, even display it on the Clan Profile page too...
I don't know if there's any neat way of adding it to the forum thread view. So if anyone has suggestions for that, it'd be sweet. :)

Edit: Smarter brains spoke. An Encyclopedia entry would be neat! Listing name, and how it can be (or can't be xD) acquired. :)
tumblr-o4yu8g-UBh-N1uvtnbto1-400-2.png
I rather not. I think it would just clutter them up.

Maybe we should just make a guide if there isn't one allready?
I rather not. I think it would just clutter them up.

Maybe we should just make a guide if there isn't one allready?
Like a.. encyclopedia entry, or something? I'd be down for that as well/instead of my suggestion. :) Just some easy way to figure out which vista is which, and how to (if possible) to get it. ^^
Like a.. encyclopedia entry, or something? I'd be down for that as well/instead of my suggestion. :) Just some easy way to figure out which vista is which, and how to (if possible) to get it. ^^
@ArchangelAM

Actually there allready is a guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1458402

And it has how to get them. :)
@ArchangelAM

Actually there allready is a guide: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1458402

And it has how to get them. :)
That thread is going to get buried eventually and hard to find if you don't already know it's there. Encyclopedia entry please.
That thread is going to get buried eventually and hard to find if you don't already know it's there. Encyclopedia entry please.
..............QPMqEIe.png DtSukjn.png
ED7Ocw5.png
Wwl9tUS.png
btj5Ikk.png
Well, nothing wrong in having lots of encyclopaedia laying around :3
I support an article on this!
Well, nothing wrong in having lots of encyclopaedia laying around :3
I support an article on this!
66MHIIb.png
I'd love for this to be in the Encyclopedia~!
I'd love for this to be in the Encyclopedia~!
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
Hi @ArchangelAM! Just a quick reminder that the Code of Conduct prohibits bumping outside of the designated sales forums. ;)
Hi @ArchangelAM! Just a quick reminder that the Code of Conduct prohibits bumping outside of the designated sales forums. ;)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
I think a listing in the Encyclopedia would be useful, in the meantime a guide would be good too.
I think a listing in the Encyclopedia would be useful, in the meantime a guide would be good too.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@JCStitches
Oh crap, I had actually forgotten about that. :o Thanks for reminding me. ^^

BUT TO BE MORE ON TOPIC *cough*
I think that guide is great and it is awesome for existing, but like someone said, guides tend to get buried. :) Official docments are always better for this kin thing imo. ^^
@JCStitches
Oh crap, I had actually forgotten about that. :o Thanks for reminding me. ^^

BUT TO BE MORE ON TOPIC *cough*
I think that guide is great and it is awesome for existing, but like someone said, guides tend to get buried. :) Official docments are always better for this kin thing imo. ^^
1 2