Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin: Sort By Type
Apologies if this has been suggested before, I went back in threads a few pages and didn't see anything buuuut...

Anyway, we're able to sort the Baldwin recipes by level and name, both of which are pretty handy, but I was thinking it would also be very helpful if we could sort of by item type as well, i.e. transmutation, food, apparel, familiar, etc. I would think that going by same 'type' as would apply in the hoard would be the simplest and would also make navigating the recipes even easier!
Apologies if this has been suggested before, I went back in threads a few pages and didn't see anything buuuut...

Anyway, we're able to sort the Baldwin recipes by level and name, both of which are pretty handy, but I was thinking it would also be very helpful if we could sort of by item type as well, i.e. transmutation, food, apparel, familiar, etc. I would think that going by same 'type' as would apply in the hoard would be the simplest and would also make navigating the recipes even easier!
Support! I'm finally at a high enough level that trying to find a recipe I want to brew is getting a little annoying.
Support! I'm finally at a high enough level that trying to find a recipe I want to brew is getting a little annoying.
Nobody wants to tell you why discipline is so important. Discipline is the strongest form of self-love. It is ignoring current pleasures for bigger rewards to come. It's loving yourself enough to give yourself everything you've ever wanted.
All the support. x.x

Please, for the love of all things Baldwin, let us sort what we can brew! ;_;
All the support. x.x

Please, for the love of all things Baldwin, let us sort what we can brew! ;_;
So the categories would be Food, Alchemical Components, Apparel, Familiars?
So the categories would be Food, Alchemical Components, Apparel, Familiars?
36FLPq9.pngawOvDXW.png