Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Text box for coliseum
Not for chatting, but a space for text that showed a history of who used what skill (and how much damage resulted, if it was dodged, etc) would be nice! I'm still trying to figure out what half of the skills I'm seeing actually do and having a space where I could see the name of the skill used would be helpful. (:
Not for chatting, but a space for text that showed a history of who used what skill (and how much damage resulted, if it was dodged, etc) would be nice! I'm still trying to figure out what half of the skills I'm seeing actually do and having a space where I could see the name of the skill used would be helpful. (:
JkOIB83.png
Yus, I absolutley agree. I'll use a critical strike attack then a few turns later I wanna use it again but dont remember what attack it was ;^; ~Also I kinda wish their was battle music
Yus, I absolutley agree. I'll use a critical strike attack then a few turns later I wanna use it again but dont remember what attack it was ;^; ~Also I kinda wish their was battle music
@shevu

Dude.. This post is from the very beginning of the site. There are like hundrets of guides out some even to precalculate which atack you need to oneshot a certain enemy with a certain amout of strenght. This suggestion is really not needed anymore.
@shevu

Dude.. This post is from the very beginning of the site. There are like hundrets of guides out some even to precalculate which atack you need to oneshot a certain enemy with a certain amout of strenght. This suggestion is really not needed anymore.
@Ismaiel Eh I know you dont need to remind me. I croose through old forums and new ones, I do this all the time.
@Ismaiel Eh I know you dont need to remind me. I croose through old forums and new ones, I do this all the time.
@shevu

If you know this is old and obsolete and know we have the guides all ready why did you brought this thing back from the grave?
@shevu

If you know this is old and obsolete and know we have the guides all ready why did you brought this thing back from the grave?