Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Nesting Ground Thing???
In the nesting grounds, have an "Incubate All" button. Instead of going through and incubating them all in separate times, you can press the incubate all button and all the full nests are incubated once.

I WOULD LOVE THIS
In the nesting grounds, have an "Incubate All" button. Instead of going through and incubating them all in separate times, you can press the incubate all button and all the full nests are incubated once.

I WOULD LOVE THIS
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
I...don't know if this is really that necessary. There's, at max, five buttons. That's really not hard to incubate them all.
I...don't know if this is really that necessary. There's, at max, five buttons. That's really not hard to incubate them all.
Pings are disabled.

If writers are supposed to "show not tell," why are we called "storytellers" and not "storyshow-ers"?
I... even if you max out your nests and get all five of them, it's not that difficult to press five buttons, even on a phone. I agree with gemajgall, I don't think this is really necessary?
I... even if you max out your nests and get all five of them, it's not that difficult to press five buttons, even on a phone. I agree with gemajgall, I don't think this is really necessary?
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
no support..

I don't think it's hard to click 1-5 buttons ? the thread refreshes afterwards so it's not like it takes 10+ minutes of your time incubating 1-5 nests. just a few, quick clicks and you're done for the day.
no support..

I don't think it's hard to click 1-5 buttons ? the thread refreshes afterwards so it's not like it takes 10+ minutes of your time incubating 1-5 nests. just a few, quick clicks and you're done for the day.
4OQcs93.png
I don't see how it's necessary. It doesn't take very long to click 1-5 buttons. Takes much longer to bond with all your familiars than it does incubating nests.
I don't see how it's necessary. It doesn't take very long to click 1-5 buttons. Takes much longer to bond with all your familiars than it does incubating nests.
forumsig7_by_adder_snake_bite-d9p3buh.png
I have a slow computer and it takes for even for all of them to load
tumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.pngtumblr_inline_naz0azrMBD1qg78ij.png
@DottedAshes

It's not the website's responsibility to deal with the shortcomings of your computer, though. A website like FR can't be expected to add in features or shortcuts because some of the users are using inadequate hardware or software.
@DottedAshes

It's not the website's responsibility to deal with the shortcomings of your computer, though. A website like FR can't be expected to add in features or shortcuts because some of the users are using inadequate hardware or software.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
okay then thanks for nothing
okay then thanks for nothing
[quote name="DottedAshes" date=2016-03-04 14:08:14] I have a slow computer and it takes for even for all of them to load [/quote] I have to agree with Greyjoy. Up until like last year, I was still on dialup because it was the cheapest internet in the area. It took FOREVER for some games to load, some webpages, and some games/pages I simply could not go to at all. I hated image heavy sites, media heavy sites (still not fond of them), BUT, it was MY problem, not the sites I was trying to go to. While I dislike hugely image heavy sites or sites with tons of videos and music etc.., I understood that the website Iwas trying to go to (any website) doesn't have a responsibility to ME to change their site to accommodate MY computer setup.
DottedAshes wrote on 2016-03-04:

I have to agree with Greyjoy. Up until like last year, I was still on dialup because it was the cheapest internet in the area. It took FOREVER for some games to load, some webpages, and some games/pages I simply could not go to at all.

I hated image heavy sites, media heavy sites (still not fond of them), BUT, it was MY problem, not the sites I was trying to go to. While I dislike hugely image heavy sites or sites with tons of videos and music etc.., I understood that the website Iwas trying to go to (any website) doesn't have a responsibility to ME to change their site to accommodate MY computer setup.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png