Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Beast clan festival
They have a Dom, so why not a festival?
They have a Dom, so why not a festival?
Lots of reasons, I imagine :P every month already has a festival so it'd have to share a month with an actual flight, it's not a flight- no actual player members- and what would even be DONE during a beastclan festival (dragons wouldn't celebrate it, they're kinda at war)?
Lots of reasons, I imagine :P every month already has a festival so it'd have to share a month with an actual flight, it's not a flight- no actual player members- and what would even be DONE during a beastclan festival (dragons wouldn't celebrate it, they're kinda at war)?
UJXttDL.png
Northsong got pretty much the gist of it
and it was added as an incentive to try harder when a second and third place was introduced.

it's just there to be a challenge/obstacle
Northsong got pretty much the gist of it
and it was added as an incentive to try harder when a second and third place was introduced.

it's just there to be a challenge/obstacle
ElFi6Vj.pngGuess you could say I'm on ice.BNEyPcu.png
I just don't think it really makes sense lore wise. Beast clans and Dragons are pretty much at war with each other and so I don't think, as Northsong says, that dragons would celebrate beast clans.

Plus, where would it go? Every month already has a festival. December has NotN because people didn't want a flight festival in that month and NotN is a recurring event. So there really is no place to put it.
I just don't think it really makes sense lore wise. Beast clans and Dragons are pretty much at war with each other and so I don't think, as Northsong says, that dragons would celebrate beast clans.

Plus, where would it go? Every month already has a festival. December has NotN because people didn't want a flight festival in that month and NotN is a recurring event. So there really is no place to put it.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
Who says they have no festivals? They probably have a ton of their own festivals. But how is dragonkind supposed to know? Beastclanmembers that would stumble uppon a dragon near any festival ground would most likely kill it and be done with it. And any sane dragon seeing a mass of beastclan members in one place would be sensible enought to run for the hills before they see it..
Who says they have no festivals? They probably have a ton of their own festivals. But how is dragonkind supposed to know? Beastclanmembers that would stumble uppon a dragon near any festival ground would most likely kill it and be done with it. And any sane dragon seeing a mass of beastclan members in one place would be sensible enought to run for the hills before they see it..
Crash the beast clan festivals! It would be fun to have month long 'festivals' where cetain familiars appear and certain items drop, sorta like the December turkeys. So spring could be some kind of flower festival and you could find long necks with flowers woven into their coats and they drop flower food or a flower apparel.
Crash the beast clan festivals! It would be fun to have month long 'festivals' where cetain familiars appear and certain items drop, sorta like the December turkeys. So spring could be some kind of flower festival and you could find long necks with flowers woven into their coats and they drop flower food or a flower apparel.