Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Option to Hide Recent Forum Activity
1 2
[quote name="gemajgall" date=2016-03-04 04:50:03] I think we should have the option. Maybe we could even set it to Everyone, No One or Friends Only. If they can't do that, can FR at least make it so people we block can't see our forum history? That would be great too. [/quote] [color=indigo] This. Privacy is a good thing, sometimes people may get nervous about people stalking them online, especially if they are strangers or even people who they have blocked.
gemajgall wrote on 2016-03-04:
I think we should have the option. Maybe we could even set it to Everyone, No One or Friends Only.

If they can't do that, can FR at least make it so people we block can't see our forum history? That would be great too.

This. Privacy is a good thing, sometimes people may get nervous about people stalking them online, especially if they are strangers or even people who they have blocked.
jCVhFoZ.gif
Suppirt, i personally would never use this but i dont see why it shouldnt be an option for anyone who would make use of the options sjould they be available
Suppirt, i personally would never use this but i dont see why it shouldnt be an option for anyone who would make use of the options sjould they be available
Seeking:
Shadow/Heather/Wisteria
Bonus if already an Aberration
PM if interested in selling
No support.

Eh...I'm not sure how necessary this would be, plus most forums have a feature that lets you search through user's posts. You could always block people stalking you. I can't see anything beneficial about this besides some users' comfort, but I see this feature complicating things when staff could use the time/effort to add more widely appreciated things.
No support.

Eh...I'm not sure how necessary this would be, plus most forums have a feature that lets you search through user's posts. You could always block people stalking you. I can't see anything beneficial about this besides some users' comfort, but I see this feature complicating things when staff could use the time/effort to add more widely appreciated things.
elderberryseas_by_featherblot-d9sw7kr.pngPrVhEEu.gif
1 2