Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Sweets/pastries
I know this will probably get shot down but I was thinking...what if there was another food category for sweets and pastries?

We had the first anniversary cakes, yeah, but they weren't really cake-y enough to me. I think it would be really cute to have candies and cupcakes and all sorts of confectionery/bakery items! And during holidays, there could be holiday-exclusive items of this food category or something.

I dunno, just a thought. It would probably be difficult to include since the dragon species already have their assigned diets and stuff.
I know this will probably get shot down but I was thinking...what if there was another food category for sweets and pastries?

We had the first anniversary cakes, yeah, but they weren't really cake-y enough to me. I think it would be really cute to have candies and cupcakes and all sorts of confectionery/bakery items! And during holidays, there could be holiday-exclusive items of this food category or something.

I dunno, just a thought. It would probably be difficult to include since the dragon species already have their assigned diets and stuff.
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
I think rather than a whole new section for simply Sweets/Pastries/Confections, it would be neat to have a 'Cooked' section. Perhaps 'Meals'? Maybe by using Baldwin to combine different food items into cooked meals, or a new trading post dragon to visit. A chef NPC could be really neat! (I'd love to see a Spiral cooking noodles in the trading post!)

Edit: Maybe each of the cooked meals would have a primary ingredient, and that ingredient would designate what kind of food point it counts as? In that case, there would be no need for a new section!
I think rather than a whole new section for simply Sweets/Pastries/Confections, it would be neat to have a 'Cooked' section. Perhaps 'Meals'? Maybe by using Baldwin to combine different food items into cooked meals, or a new trading post dragon to visit. A chef NPC could be really neat! (I'd love to see a Spiral cooking noodles in the trading post!)

Edit: Maybe each of the cooked meals would have a primary ingredient, and that ingredient would designate what kind of food point it counts as? In that case, there would be no need for a new section!
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
[quote name="Infectionary" date=2016-03-02 14:07:42] I think rather than a whole new section for simply Sweets/Pastries/Confections, it would be neat to have a 'Cooked' section. Perhaps 'Meals'? Maybe by using Baldwin to combine different food items into cooked meals, or a new trading post dragon to visit. A chef NPC could be really neat! [/quote] ^^^^ yooo that's even better than my original thought!
Infectionary wrote on 2016-03-02:
I think rather than a whole new section for simply Sweets/Pastries/Confections, it would be neat to have a 'Cooked' section. Perhaps 'Meals'? Maybe by using Baldwin to combine different food items into cooked meals, or a new trading post dragon to visit. A chef NPC could be really neat!

^^^^

yooo that's even better than my original thought!
31d6fc6321fea0f5baa60ee6c596c954dd04bd67.png
I'd rather have food-related apparel.

Treats like this could also go in materials or trinkets--might not be suitable for the dragons to eat, but good for hoarding and crafting.
I'd rather have food-related apparel.

Treats like this could also go in materials or trinkets--might not be suitable for the dragons to eat, but good for hoarding and crafting.
A "meals" category with foods that can satisfy requirements for multiple food types!
A "meals" category with foods that can satisfy requirements for multiple food types!
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
I like the idea meals! Maybe it's an item you have to go into your inventory and you get to use it on 1 dragon and it gives from 10 - 100 energy depending on the items. Would be useful if all your dragons are starving and you need you coli team well fed and you want to guarantee they get fully fed.

Otherwise, we can get eel pie.
I like the idea meals! Maybe it's an item you have to go into your inventory and you get to use it on 1 dragon and it gives from 10 - 100 energy depending on the items. Would be useful if all your dragons are starving and you need you coli team well fed and you want to guarantee they get fully fed.

Otherwise, we can get eel pie.
Omg yes please, I'd support both the meals idea and food-themed apparel!
Omg yes please, I'd support both the meals idea and food-themed apparel!
-dramatic music-

From the Arcanist, worst chef of all time, I bring a drain who only eats badly cooked and slightly radioactive cinnamon rolls!
-dramatic music-

From the Arcanist, worst chef of all time, I bring a drain who only eats badly cooked and slightly radioactive cinnamon rolls!
lightshieldr.png S T R A N G E N E S S E S
o profile o lore shop o lair o
light_small.png