Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Decent Drop Rates!
1 2 3
@Sopheroo

Thanks for the tip on the gold muck :D I just sold one of my two (don't normally melt down familiars) for 60K treasure. Yay, I can get one of the bundles :D Without forcing myself to play shock switch.
@Sopheroo

Thanks for the tip on the gold muck :D I just sold one of my two (don't normally melt down familiars) for 60K treasure. Yay, I can get one of the bundles :D Without forcing myself to play shock switch.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
This event is just as fun as last year, which was not fun even in the slightest.
The drop rates need to be changed, events should be fun and it's not fun, at all.
This event is just as fun as last year, which was not fun even in the slightest.
The drop rates need to be changed, events should be fun and it's not fun, at all.
@JEMADAR

No problem! Friends don't let friends be miserable. :)

We're 36 hours in the event and I already got more valuables than last year, I call this a win, and I haven't coli grinded all day. Just melted some stuff I got from gathering, and festival bears.
@JEMADAR

No problem! Friends don't let friends be miserable. :)

We're 36 hours in the event and I already got more valuables than last year, I call this a win, and I haven't coli grinded all day. Just melted some stuff I got from gathering, and festival bears.
@Sopheroo

I wasn't so much miserable though that disappointed that all day yesterday I was waiting for a familiar to follow me home (and when they did they weren't the right familiars :D though I like all familiars except spiders, those can just STAY)

Just got another gold muck, so might be able ot get that second set of tatters :D
@Sopheroo

I wasn't so much miserable though that disappointed that all day yesterday I was waiting for a familiar to follow me home (and when they did they weren't the right familiars :D though I like all familiars except spiders, those can just STAY)

Just got another gold muck, so might be able ot get that second set of tatters :D

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
My problem is that every chest I've got has contained a worthless bear familiar from last year that I already have a dozen of. Kind of takes the excitement out of it.
My problem is that every chest I've got has contained a worthless bear familiar from last year that I already have a dozen of. Kind of takes the excitement out of it.
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
@dancinghare

Throw them in Baldwin's pot, and enjoy the money of all of these future Gold Mucks.
@dancinghare

Throw them in Baldwin's pot, and enjoy the money of all of these future Gold Mucks.
No support. It's supposed to be rare. It's the second day of the event! You're not even giving it chance! You get at least a familiar in every chest.
No support. It's supposed to be rare. It's the second day of the event! You're not even giving it chance! You get at least a familiar in every chest.
Honestly? I support upping drop rates, even if it's slight. I was talking to a friend on steam occasionally 10-20 rounds and used the timestamps to judge how long it took to get chests each time. I'm averaging one chest every THREE HOURS.

And then if you factor in the now abysmal drop rate with the major increase in items this festival, it becomes really daunting really fast. Honestly I forgot all about the scrolls and the eggs at this point because I want the new apparel, yet every chest I've opened except for like... two... have been 2014 bears. Not even the phonies.
Honestly? I support upping drop rates, even if it's slight. I was talking to a friend on steam occasionally 10-20 rounds and used the timestamps to judge how long it took to get chests each time. I'm averaging one chest every THREE HOURS.

And then if you factor in the now abysmal drop rate with the major increase in items this festival, it becomes really daunting really fast. Honestly I forgot all about the scrolls and the eggs at this point because I want the new apparel, yet every chest I've opened except for like... two... have been 2014 bears. Not even the phonies.
V8I0CBG.gif
It's not the drop rate that's the problem so much as the spawn rate that is. I remember it being much higher last year while this year it's absolutely terrible along with the ridiculously low drop rate. They need to up the spawn rate at least because I feel like I'm wasting my time
It's not the drop rate that's the problem so much as the spawn rate that is. I remember it being much higher last year while this year it's absolutely terrible along with the ridiculously low drop rate. They need to up the spawn rate at least because I feel like I'm wasting my time
water-banner-3_zpspqe7dfz3.gif

Well-behaved women seldom make history - Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
End corruption now
I feel the drop and spawn rates are about right; particularly now that we can trade for chests at Swipp's.
I feel the drop and spawn rates are about right; particularly now that we can trade for chests at Swipp's.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
1 2 3