Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Same-sex breedings
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
I don't mind having gay dragons and stuff like that but I think making it so same-gender dragons could breed together kind of defeats the point and would make breeding that much less difficult which could cause the value of dragons to plummet. From this point alone I'm saying no support. It is designed this way for the game to work properly and I think altering it would require a huge overhaul of the site.
I don't mind having gay dragons and stuff like that but I think making it so same-gender dragons could breed together kind of defeats the point and would make breeding that much less difficult which could cause the value of dragons to plummet. From this point alone I'm saying no support. It is designed this way for the game to work properly and I think altering it would require a huge overhaul of the site.
knhLXgs.png
I figured out how a fae could mate with an imperial but can't post it here for the sake of censorship... But gay dragons producing offspring no. it's called getting a surrogate or a donor so gay pairs could raise offspring if a third party were involved that would solve the lore problem... but this is a breeding game and no breeding game has same sex reproduction means of a gender swap? Plenty do but same sex no
I figured out how a fae could mate with an imperial but can't post it here for the sake of censorship... But gay dragons producing offspring no. it's called getting a surrogate or a donor so gay pairs could raise offspring if a third party were involved that would solve the lore problem... but this is a breeding game and no breeding game has same sex reproduction means of a gender swap? Plenty do but same sex no
Nah, such a thing would make the game too easy.
Nah, such a thing would make the game too easy.
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
no support, the "But magic!" is honestly the mootest argument. Did you ever study the magic that appears in other media such as harry potter or LOTR, their magic still has rules it abides by and so does FR magic.

Even if it was a rare one-time use item I'd still not support it, they'd have to re-do the entire breeding system for that to even work, also it'd make having male and female dragons moot.

no support, the "But magic!" is honestly the mootest argument. Did you ever study the magic that appears in other media such as harry potter or LOTR, their magic still has rules it abides by and so does FR magic.

Even if it was a rare one-time use item I'd still not support it, they'd have to re-do the entire breeding system for that to even work, also it'd make having male and female dragons moot.

DVcXRyP.png
No support.
Same sex couples do not procreate.

I have a lesbian couple but still do not want to see this implemented.

Games to easy as it is without being able to breed any dragon minus its sex.
No support.

I have a lesbian couple but still do not want to see this implemented.

Games to easy as it is without being able to breed any dragon minus its sex.
jfLmvwf.jpg
Hey all! Popping in to say I edited some posts that were skewing towards homophobia, and edited other posts that referenced the deleted posts. This is a fraught topic, and usually gets shut down, so... Before you post your support or non-support and give your reason, think about whether or not it will come off as hateful. Review the rules if you're unsure. Be considerate of your fellow dragon nerds.
Hey all! Popping in to say I edited some posts that were skewing towards homophobia, and edited other posts that referenced the deleted posts. This is a fraught topic, and usually gets shut down, so... Before you post your support or non-support and give your reason, think about whether or not it will come off as hateful. Review the rules if you're unsure. Be considerate of your fellow dragon nerds.
Volunteer Moderator: If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising team, not the volunteer moderator group
No support sorry

I’m sorry but this wouldn’t work or make sense because it would

1. Make economy unstable
2. Defeat the point of having two dragon genders
3. Magic is not conformed as the way dragons breed.
4. Not everyone has ‘magic’ lore wise as the way dragons breed. If you just leave it unknown it’s better for everyone because otherwise you’d be forcing some people the change their lore if they wanted to keep their’s head cannon.

It was a good base idea though. :) If you change why to a different reason or just keep it mysterious and slap a lot of limitations on it it can work out.
No support sorry

I’m sorry but this wouldn’t work or make sense because it would

1. Make economy unstable
2. Defeat the point of having two dragon genders
3. Magic is not conformed as the way dragons breed.
4. Not everyone has ‘magic’ lore wise as the way dragons breed. If you just leave it unknown it’s better for everyone because otherwise you’d be forcing some people the change their lore if they wanted to keep their’s head cannon.

It was a good base idea though. :) If you change why to a different reason or just keep it mysterious and slap a lot of limitations on it it can work out.
?V8783=party.pngbB2Em.gifjsHaP.gif
[quote name="Smoothy" date="2018-06-25 02:03:17" ] Same sex couples do not procreate. [/quote] ^ this same sex couples do not procreate but they can adopt children. also, your "magic" argument makes no sense. no support. edit: didn't even realize i necro'd it somehow. well, i saw it on the front page when i commented on it, didn't try to find it or anything.
Smoothy wrote on 2018-06-25 02:03:17:

^ this

same sex couples do not procreate but they can adopt children. also, your "magic" argument makes no sense.

no support.

edit: didn't even realize i necro'd it somehow. well, i saw it on the front page when i commented on it, didn't try to find it or anything.
DmRdZYl.png
@benetton This thread was last posted on in 2018...

But, I don't support this either. It would make my life so much harder. I mean, even without same-sex breeding, female/female and male/male can still be pairs. You could just "adopt" a hatchling from the AH or breed two dragons and let the couple have them. But same-sex pairs cannot actually produce an egg.
@benetton This thread was last posted on in 2018...

But, I don't support this either. It would make my life so much harder. I mean, even without same-sex breeding, female/female and male/male can still be pairs. You could just "adopt" a hatchling from the AH or breed two dragons and let the couple have them. But same-sex pairs cannot actually produce an egg.
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
No support. Not only would it be difficult and honestly require a lot of work to implement, but it would take away the difficulty in finding a mate for a dragon.
Breeding has to have some difficulties in it and when you can breed with the same gender, it's making finding a mate 2x easier which is not the point of this game. Breeding shouldn't be that easy. Plus, it's not realistic.. two dragons of the same sex can't conceive because it's biologically inaccurate.
No support. Not only would it be difficult and honestly require a lot of work to implement, but it would take away the difficulty in finding a mate for a dragon.
Breeding has to have some difficulties in it and when you can breed with the same gender, it's making finding a mate 2x easier which is not the point of this game. Breeding shouldn't be that easy. Plus, it's not realistic.. two dragons of the same sex can't conceive because it's biologically inaccurate.
CUnQdgy.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12