Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Tattoo Apparel
1 2
I'd love something like this!
Especially since a tattoo that's an apparel item could be layered over top of other garments, unlike skins and accents. It'd also be able to clip across line-art as an apparel item and look like it's genuinely flat against the skin or cloth and look more like a permanent marking without taking out of the Dragon's individuality!

Support all the way!
I'd love something like this!
Especially since a tattoo that's an apparel item could be layered over top of other garments, unlike skins and accents. It'd also be able to clip across line-art as an apparel item and look like it's genuinely flat against the skin or cloth and look more like a permanent marking without taking out of the Dragon's individuality!

Support all the way!
Ping me pretty please! I love seeing responses!
If the marking was small enough that it "wouldn't be worth" making into an accent, I think it's completely reasonable. And if they were perhaps exclusively FR-related, that would take away some of the potential copyright infringement issues.

Accents are expensive and if all you want is a basic design, like the scars, to add a little personality to your dragon, you shouldn't have to dump a bunch of gems on a custom.
If the marking was small enough that it "wouldn't be worth" making into an accent, I think it's completely reasonable. And if they were perhaps exclusively FR-related, that would take away some of the potential copyright infringement issues.

Accents are expensive and if all you want is a basic design, like the scars, to add a little personality to your dragon, you shouldn't have to dump a bunch of gems on a custom.
IlluminartiIn-Flight HubPublic Buy
I think that there are certain things I could see created as "tattoo" or "war paint" apparel.

I could support Elemental Symbols or maybe Warrior Markings. But I tend to agree with others that there are accent makers out there that would consider doing things like this as an accent.

The only benefit I can see would be that because it was apparel it would work with the accent.

Personally I would love to have the ability to have accent/skin layering over the idea of "tattoo" apparel.

So I guess I semi-support this.
I think that there are certain things I could see created as "tattoo" or "war paint" apparel.

I could support Elemental Symbols or maybe Warrior Markings. But I tend to agree with others that there are accent makers out there that would consider doing things like this as an accent.

The only benefit I can see would be that because it was apparel it would work with the accent.

Personally I would love to have the ability to have accent/skin layering over the idea of "tattoo" apparel.

Definite support for small tattoo/paint apparel (especially element symbols on the shoulder or something? That'd be neat) as long as it's not too big.

I honestly don't see something like this interfering with the accent market in any way whatsoever, it's not like there'd ever be enough small "tattoo" items to ever give you the variety that accents can. Especially when you consider the jewelry/silk accents are popular despite those items existing onsite.
Definite support for small tattoo/paint apparel (especially element symbols on the shoulder or something? That'd be neat) as long as it's not too big.

I honestly don't see something like this interfering with the accent market in any way whatsoever, it's not like there'd ever be enough small "tattoo" items to ever give you the variety that accents can. Especially when you consider the jewelry/silk accents are popular despite those items existing onsite.
HzlT6uO.gif

she/her
water dom org
dom stats '23
1 2