Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Yatagarasu Familiar?
Yatagarasu is a 3 legged crow that comes from various Asian cultures, mean to represent the sun. We've got Hati and Skoll, who come from Norse culture, so why not a familiar from Asian culture? [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/8d/d0/c5/8dd0c52fec0b6c181018eb9f1474abe5.jpg[/img]
Yatagarasu is a 3 legged crow that comes from various Asian cultures, mean to represent the sun.
We've got Hati and Skoll, who come from Norse culture, so why not a familiar from Asian culture?
8dd0c52fec0b6c181018eb9f1474abe5.jpg
Tn4aWhc.png
I'd certainly love more corvids. But it defenitely needs a partner (since most of our familiars have at least 1 counterpart) and needs to differ enought from our seekers.
I'd certainly love more corvids. But it defenitely needs a partner (since most of our familiars have at least 1 counterpart) and needs to differ enought from our seekers.
@Ismaiel I don't know if there's a partner for Yatagarasu. Actually, there could be a black version (the original Yatagarasu) and a golden version, because Yatagarasu is also known as "Golden Crow"?
Also, yeah, I was kinda worried that it'd be too similar to the seekers.
@Ismaiel I don't know if there's a partner for Yatagarasu. Actually, there could be a black version (the original Yatagarasu) and a golden version, because Yatagarasu is also known as "Golden Crow"?
Also, yeah, I was kinda worried that it'd be too similar to the seekers.
Tn4aWhc.png
I'd support this!

Sadly, it's worth remembering that whenever the admins bring something in from a non-"white" culture, people crawl out of the woodwork to complain about "cultural appropriation". That might be why they don't include as many as they otherwise could.

That said, we do have Tengu and Foos, so ... give me these please 8|
I'd support this!

Sadly, it's worth remembering that whenever the admins bring something in from a non-"white" culture, people crawl out of the woodwork to complain about "cultural appropriation". That might be why they don't include as many as they otherwise could.

That said, we do have Tengu and Foos, so ... give me these please 8|
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
Oooh, you know, I'd love these as peace dove type apparel.
Oooh, you know, I'd love these as peace dove type apparel.
177499lightofknowledge2.png
I still feel they are too similar to the seekers :/ I still feel like there are a lot more animal-like creauture they need to incorporate (Such as dogs, horses, cats etc) before making ones that have a similar looking familiar. Sorry! No support for that reason
I still feel they are too similar to the seekers :/ I still feel like there are a lot more animal-like creauture they need to incorporate (Such as dogs, horses, cats etc) before making ones that have a similar looking familiar. Sorry! No support for that reason
we can never have too many familiars :3

and @TheStrangeOne we already have cats and wolves and dog-like familiars (and while we don't have horses, we have centaurs, something very close to horses. So cats, dogs and horses shouldn't be implemented by your own reasoning that there are already very similar looking familiars)
we can never have too many familiars :3

and @TheStrangeOne we already have cats and wolves and dog-like familiars (and while we don't have horses, we have centaurs, something very close to horses. So cats, dogs and horses shouldn't be implemented by your own reasoning that there are already very similar looking familiars)
3915_350.png
Support! This thing looks awesome!

Also, to the people saying it's to similar to the seekers, does that mean you never want other dark bird familiar? Honestly it doesn't have the eye, which is what makes them stand out. The only similarities is that it's dark and it's a bird.
Support! This thing looks awesome!

Also, to the people saying it's to similar to the seekers, does that mean you never want other dark bird familiar? Honestly it doesn't have the eye, which is what makes them stand out. The only similarities is that it's dark and it's a bird.