Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Coliseum - Statting in-between battles?
Whenever I'm leveling up exalt fodder, or even just training up a dragon for a leveling service, I was always mildly annoyed that I had to end the battle chain to stat them. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but ending the chain to stat them up makes me lose my Victory Chain (that thing that gives exp boosts), not to mention it resets my breath, so I have to rebuild it all over again. I'm thinking maybe when a dragon levels up, you have the option to open a little screen with their stats like you do normally through a little button or something, so that way you could just stat them up and continue the battle.

Adding stats while keeping the Victory Chain/Breath might not seem like much, although it would help a LOT. Here are two examples:

I'm training a customer dragon, and since it's going to be lvl 25 eventually, it would be beneficial for them to contribute to the battle ASAP. However, they do nothing without stats. I can level them up to 10, but without assigning stats, they are equivalent to a lvl 1 dragon in terms of general usefulness in battle...so, I would have to end my Victory Chain and sacrifice my breath in order to stat them up.

Or, I might be leveling exalt fodder. I personally put all possible stat points to vitality for them so they can take the hits intended for my more important dragons, but they just instantly die if, once more, I can't assign points. This does get annoying.

The victory chain really adds up, so I do consider it important for quick leveling, and breath reserves are also very important for Eliminate. If this topic has already been addressed, than sorry! I'll take down this thread. If there is already a way to do this, PLEASE TELL ME! O.O
Whenever I'm leveling up exalt fodder, or even just training up a dragon for a leveling service, I was always mildly annoyed that I had to end the battle chain to stat them. It doesn't seem like a big deal, but ending the chain to stat them up makes me lose my Victory Chain (that thing that gives exp boosts), not to mention it resets my breath, so I have to rebuild it all over again. I'm thinking maybe when a dragon levels up, you have the option to open a little screen with their stats like you do normally through a little button or something, so that way you could just stat them up and continue the battle.

Adding stats while keeping the Victory Chain/Breath might not seem like much, although it would help a LOT. Here are two examples:

I'm training a customer dragon, and since it's going to be lvl 25 eventually, it would be beneficial for them to contribute to the battle ASAP. However, they do nothing without stats. I can level them up to 10, but without assigning stats, they are equivalent to a lvl 1 dragon in terms of general usefulness in battle...so, I would have to end my Victory Chain and sacrifice my breath in order to stat them up.

Or, I might be leveling exalt fodder. I personally put all possible stat points to vitality for them so they can take the hits intended for my more important dragons, but they just instantly die if, once more, I can't assign points. This does get annoying.

The victory chain really adds up, so I do consider it important for quick leveling, and breath reserves are also very important for Eliminate. If this topic has already been addressed, than sorry! I'll take down this thread. If there is already a way to do this, PLEASE TELL ME! O.O