Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Show level in Bestiary
Hi there. :) I has as a current gold to get as many max leveled familiars. But when I sell the familiar, the level of each familiar doesn't show. I was wondering if you could add so I can see my progress? I just don't want to sell a familiar, then buy it again and seeing I already finished it. :)

Also - Could you maybe add more familiar Achievements? Maybe some that involve levling many of them.
Hi there. :) I has as a current gold to get as many max leveled familiars. But when I sell the familiar, the level of each familiar doesn't show. I was wondering if you could add so I can see my progress? I just don't want to sell a familiar, then buy it again and seeing I already finished it. :)

Also - Could you maybe add more familiar Achievements? Maybe some that involve levling many of them.
When you sell a familiar it is no longer included in your bestiary. You must retain ownership once it has been awakened.

There are suggestions elsewhere to allow you to maintain your progress in your bestiary after you sell it. I do not support that option.
When you sell a familiar it is no longer included in your bestiary. You must retain ownership once it has been awakened.

There are suggestions elsewhere to allow you to maintain your progress in your bestiary after you sell it. I do not support that option.
Stuff will one day go here.