Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Dragons
are more breeds going to be added (i know it's probably a ton of work)
are more breeds going to be added (i know it's probably a ton of work)
@kierenwalker
Don't worry, the admins have stated before that they aim to add 1-2 new breeds a year. ^^ It's just a long process for the artists, since they have to get all the gene colouring and apparel placements done.
@kierenwalker
Don't worry, the admins have stated before that they aim to add 1-2 new breeds a year. ^^ It's just a long process for the artists, since they have to get all the gene colouring and apparel placements done.
Demesne, s before n || Avatar || Dragon Sales || CrimQuest || Coli Grinder

A cropped image of the Hall of Armor Scene. There is a long hall lined with sets of armor modeled after Coatl dragons on the left and Guardian dragons on the right. Sunlight streams in from windows on the left side.
@Kierenwalker

While I personally wouldn't mind the ability to breed for a specific dragon, there are many who would prefer not to. As for hybrids, sorry, no support on that , that would mean a new breed for every hybrid, and I feel that would be better put towards all new breeds. (not to mention it might slow down completely new breeds because they would have to make hybrids of those breeds with all the old breeds we already have on site.)

We might be very close to the release of a new breed, but they have a lot going on right now (they are updating a lot of things, plus converting their templates to a new system and adding colors) so I don't really know how close we actually are, it might be several months.

@Kierenwalker

While I personally wouldn't mind the ability to breed for a specific dragon, there are many who would prefer not to. As for hybrids, sorry, no support on that , that would mean a new breed for every hybrid, and I feel that would be better put towards all new breeds. (not to mention it might slow down completely new breeds because they would have to make hybrids of those breeds with all the old breeds we already have on site.)

We might be very close to the release of a new breed, but they have a lot going on right now (they are updating a lot of things, plus converting their templates to a new system and adding colors) so I don't really know how close we actually are, it might be several months.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png